Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

I have no idea what I want to happen here.

On the one hand a win very likely puts us in first place in the dreadful east and on the other hand a loss gives us a legitimate shot at Trevor Lawrence. 

Rooting for this dumpster 🔥 of a team really is frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Just like 2020, 2021 is going to see several QBs changing places.   It's probably better to get a veteran, if one can be had for a 2nd or 3rd round pick by trade. Even better if available in free agency.   Then spend our first round pick on o-line.   Draft the future QB either lower in the 21 draft or wait to 22.

Depends on where we draft and who is on the board.  Personally I think it would be foolish to pass on a prospect like Trevor Lawrence with the hope that we can simply pick a QB in 22.  And I say that even if we can get an amazing talent like Penei Sewell.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

When the internet fails.  

there’s a scene from necessary roughness where the coach pulls the play out of a playbook.  And I can’t find it.  Makes my heart sad. 

I love that movie, it's so bad, but so good, and young Kathy Ireland is so hot.

Not since Jim Zorn have I seen such an incompetent offensive scheme. I was fine with benching Haskins, but felt that the offensive scheme was more problematic than the QB play. Now that Ive seen Turner’s preferred QB run it, I know that it’s the scheme. 

Hate to complain on that rare occasion that we are actually in a game, but against anyone except the Giants we’re likely down 3 scores, and I don’t see how anything (or anyone) can possibly develop out of this offense. 

Archived