Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Pierre Louis is not a bad player

He's okay. He plays with heart and he is smart.

I'd be okay with him as one of our backers if we had a stud in the middle to go with him. I'm not comfortable with him grouped with Bostic and SDH. 

1 minute ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Who’s this Sara Walsh?.... she’s a hottie...I’d hit that like a drunk driver 

What the **** is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Are we near the pace for the worst offensive performance via yardage in NFL history?

It's been a game in a half with no preseason. Pump the brakes buddy.

4 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Or the Giants. Saquad tore his ACL today. 

Whole NFCE is garbage except for Dallas, and even they have some glaring weaknesses. 

They have Mike Nolan as defensive coordinator.  That means they won't be able to stop anybody all year.

It's like they Manuskied themselves.  

I think the WFT can go 3-3 or 4-2 in the NFC East.  They have good defensive talent, the best coaching staff, and enough idiots on the other teams to help them out.  

The Cardinals are REALLY good.  Like, REALLY REALLY good. They shouldn't lose to us. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Thank goodness. Sounded like they might've had to amputate, going by the responses

I am listening to it on the radio...D. Hall and the other newbs are refreshing.  Totally new style.  They have the timing down to like everybody speaks for 10 seconds or some s***.  Clean.

But they ****ed me up with their call of Scherrf.  I was like welp, 2 year rehab.

15 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So here’s the question we’re going to have to answer with Haskins: how much is him, how much is the OL and how much is the receivers.  

I posted this in the league game day thread: if you look at a good QB, if they have time, and a guy is open, it’s absolutely automatic and looks so easy.  

NOTHING with Haskins looks easy.  Even the easy passes are an adventure. 

But he’s getting contact at 2.5 seconds repeatedly. The OL is horrendous.  And his weapons are very average at best. 

Its not a question but a reality.

We have seen what the best QB and the best Head Coaching in the history of the NFL does under pressure (See NE and NY Superbowl x2).

We need an average line at best for any QB to have a chance.

I don't think any determination can or should be made on Haskins past a game by game basis as this is his 9th start.  The OL is bad and the team is rebuilding. 

My prediction was AZ 30 - WSH 19... They might be lucky to score 9. 

PHI is 0-2 for a reason, as their decimated with injuries and Wentz isn't playing well...Didn't mean WFT is better than expected this year.

They're a sub .500 team that's building something for the future. 

Unfortunately, that's not real fun to watch. 

Rivera: Offense has a ways to go. It'll be 2021 before we see a final product. 

ExtremeWFT: **** YEAH! 38 POINTS! WHOOWHEEEEE PALOFFS BABY!

Take Sewell in the 1st, even if it means starting Haskins (no less than 6 posters just had an aneurysm reading that). No QB alive is going to succeed with Geron Christian and Wes Martin. 

Big old dose of reality being dished out today

Archived