Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

Just now, KDawg said:

he sure as **** doesn't get a complete pass. He's been terrible when he's had time. He's gunshy now. From two years of taking beatings and one year of no development at all. 

But if we don't fix the line, the next guy... unless he winds up being "generational" talent, is going to wind up in the same boat. 

FIX THE ****ING LINE. (The caps not meant for you. And the points I made weren't really directed at you, either. Frustration... not even with the team... with people who think this team is a receiver, or tight end away... 

ALSO NOTE: I'm not implying that if you think this team needs a receiver that you think the OL doesn't need to be upgraded. You can upgrade a few spots for sure and I'd agree that receivers are a need for us.)

O line and TE is just inexcusably bad.

Just now, Llevron said:

I mean I don’t even know who I would throw it to at this point. Thomas is trash I didn’t think he was going to be this bad. 

I haven’t even seen another WR outside of Terry 

They are going to use Gibson all over the place, he's not just going to be a HB at all.

:P

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

he sure as **** doesn't get a complete pass. He's been terrible when he's had time. He's gunshy now. From two years of taking beatings and one year of no development at all. 

But if we don't fix the line, the next guy... unless he winds up being "generational" talent, is going to wind up in the same boat. 

FIX THE ****ING LINE. (The caps not meant for you. And the points I made weren't really directed at you, either. Frustration... not even with the team... with people who think this team is a receiver, or tight end away... 

ALSO NOTE: I'm not implying that if you think this team needs a receiver that you think the OL doesn't need to be upgraded. You can upgrade a few spots for sure and I'd agree that receivers are a need for us.)

On the draft thread, I've been on board with using both the first and 2nd round picks on the O line in 2021.  I called it the code red position on this team before the season started.  You've trashed the LBs more than anyone here.  I'd hazard a guess I might have trashed the O line the most especially this off season but I know you and plenty of others shared that concern.

Haskins to me looks bad today with time or without time.  He didn't look hot in game 1, too IMO but was better.  Will see if they wake up like last week in the 2nd half.

The team seemed a bit chesty after last week's win.  Maybe they needed a bit of an undressing to get them going or so is my hope.  😀

Archived