Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

I dyed my wife's roots yesterday, and survived!

Her stylist is genius. She keeps all of her clients colors on file and she put together a kit, with Mrs. Skinsfans color mix, gloves, an application brush & a hair cap, for $35.00.   Everything is sanitized. We just dropped off some Lysol soaked bill's at her house, and she left the package out for us.  

As far as the process went, it was easier than I thought. I just kept parting her hair and brushed the color in. Had to do it quickly,  because it can only sit in hair for 35 minutes. 

My tip was a glass of Scotch and a cigar😁

20200419_150902.jpg

20200419_150854.jpg

20200419_142028.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thankfully our dress code wasn't that strict, anyway. Not wearing a ratm t shirt and gym shorts certainly improved my mood though

I definitely benefit from a minimum attempt at dressing for work these days. But I understand the ones that don't care and I won't judge them for it! 

17 minutes ago, China said:

Meanwhile, in local news...

Cats be like that, though. I'm surprised it didn't give the camera a dead eye stare while doing it. 

• Haha 1

Finished up all the wiring in my cabinet tonight and tested everything out and all is good.  

Took all the boards out to get the new wires put in and to test them out singly before doing the final mounting process and screwing down the top board.  Keep in mind that Maximum Force / Area 51 duo is on the top board so it's not below.

bwL8nLs.jpg

Left to right is:

Police Trainer
Carnevil
Lethal Enforcers
Invasion
Deer Hunter

You may notice Carnevil has some extra wires.  I have a volume up/down wire to that and am keeping it there since you navigate the test menu with those buttons.  I can hook it into my JAMMA harness whenever I need to go in there so that will make it easier if I have to get into there.  I also wired up the video sync directly from the interface board to the I/O board where it needs it.

Here's all 5 boards installed.

b7wyIDr.jpg

And here is a pic of everything hooked up and the final look of everything.  I am very happy with how the wiring and cable management came out.  I mean it is a ****load of wires.

gXAPdGf.jpg

And here is a little closeup pic of the switcher with all 6 games plugged in.  I think the sleeved IDE cables definitely make it less crowded there.

iLpc3r8.jpg

Tomorrow I will try to get a video of it in it's home spot once I clean up everything and put it back where it belongs.  And then this project will be over for now, until I get some more games and swap one out.
  • Like 6

So I got bored enough to watch The Innocence Files and now I’m 5 episodes into Dirty Money on Netflix....and good lord this is the most depressing **** I’ve seen since I worked for international charities.  

is it a sin to pray people get hit by lightning?  Because that’s where I’m at.  

• Haha 4

Finally got my light gun cabinet project wrapped up and could put everything back together again and cleaned up the space.  

At least I have a nice man cave to be quarantined in.

That looks amazing.  

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1