Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

Northgard is free on steam right now and I downloaded it tonight and started playing. It’s fun, atmospheric, and quite addictive.  I’m on the fourth map of the story mode right now.  It’s a Viking real time strategy game with a various enemies and possible disasters to keep track of later on, so it can be a bit chaotic when things are going badly.  But it’s a great way to pass the time. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It's funny what people consider essential I guess.  Seems like a legit reason to risk going out.

You order it online you drive up they load it in your truck 

I don’t even know that I’ll get out of my vehicle

*shrug*

• Like 1

Also I’m pretty sure stores like Home Depot And Lowe’s have started limiting how many people can be in the store at a time. The one I drive by has this huge line-forming thing installed in their parking lot and have shut down all but one entrance and stuff. 

Just gotta take care of yourself and be respectful of others. It’s not hard. 

wife makes us take temp 2 times a day anyways. She has to just to check in and out of work every day. 

Got masks and gloves and everything. 

not even gonna get out of the vehicle. 

*shrug* life doesn’t have to come to a complete stop. 

• Like 2

If you are going to start DVR'ing the Jordan Last Dance documentary tomorrow, do it on ESPN2.  They just said on Sportscenter that ESPN2 will be airing the uncensored version.

EDIT:

I AM WRONG!  ESPN2 IS THE EDITED VERSION SO FIX YOUR DVR IF I MADE YOU SET THE WRONG ONE! 

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Someone needs to write a book about how Highlander 2 came to exist.  How high were the writers?  What was happening in the directors life that motivates him to do this? Who gave this crap a green light and were they as high as the writers?  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

Someone needs to write a book about how Highlander 2 came to exist.  How high were the writers?  What was happening in the directors life that motivates him to do this? Who gave this crap a green light and were they as high as the writers?  

How can you have a second highlander?  I was under the impression that there can be only one.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

If you are going to start DVR'ing the Jordan Last Dance documentary tomorrow, do it on ESPN2.  They just said on Sportscenter that ESPN2 will be airing the uncensored version.

I am jacked for this.  Just watched the trailer and got all the nostalgia feels.

But the article I read said the censored version will be on ESPN2.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/04/17/michael-jordan-documentary-how-to-watch/

15 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I am jacked for this.  Just watched the trailer and got all the nostalgia feels.

But the article I read said the censored version will be on ESPN2.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/04/17/michael-jordan-documentary-how-to-watch/

Hmmm maybe I heard it backwards on Sportscenter then?  I doubt they would have ****ed it up that bad right?

10 hours ago, visionary said:

Northgard is free on steam right now and I downloaded it tonight and started playing. It’s fun, atmospheric, and quite addictive.  I’m on the fourth map of the story mode right now.  It’s a Viking real time strategy game with a various enemies and possible disasters to keep track of later on, so it can be a bit chaotic when things are going badly.  But it’s a great way to pass the time. 

Hmm - I'm only seeing it at 50% off?

55 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

Hmm - I'm only seeing it at 50% off?

You can download and play it for free, or at least you could yesterday.  Let me see.

Ok, it says it's free to play for 1 day and 19 hours left.

When I did it yesterday I just clicked on play and it started downloading it.

Edited by visionary

I’ve been making sure to drink something different every night

like wine, bourbon, beer, tonight us vodka. I just rotate it

that way I don’t catch the ism

kinda like cigarettes just change the brand you smoke every time you won’t get addicted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

A little rough, but he participated.  The Roots and Jimmy  rocked “The Safety Dance.”

They definitely did.."Everybody wash your hands" lol....

A few too many times Elton sounded like he was doing an impression of Buckwheat pronouncing those words. Ain't gonna complain, though, it was still good to listen to.

• Like 1