Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

3 hours ago, China said:

As a PA resident—these people are idiots. The PA liquor stores are open online—they'll deliver it right to your door.

Also, The drive-through beer distributors are open. If you didn't know, anything larger than 12-pack and you have to go to a "beer distributor" to buy cases. You can buy smaller quantities through a "six-pack shop" or restaurants. But you can't buy them from a grocery store.

Edited by Elessar78

It seems like it's next to impossible to get alcohol delivered around here where we are in DE and pretty hard to get food now too.  My parents ended up having to go out to the store earlier after picking up some medicine.  Looking online it seems like a lot of restaurants in the area are open as normal somehow. 

My dad and brother want alcohol and my brother wants to pick up some beer and other things from the liquor store now. 

I was hoping we'd find stuff available to be delivered or pick up outside somewhere.  Oh well....

Edited by visionary
  • Sad 1

Apparently the word didn't get out, or people are ignoring it, in MoCo that you are required to wear a mask when going out in public or you could get fined.  I just went to Home Depot to pick up a curbside pickup item and while waiting for them to get my order I watched people go in and out, and it was like 50% of people without masks.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Apparently the word didn't get out, or people are ignoring it, in MoCo that you are required to wear a mask when going out in public or you could get fined.  I just went to Home Depot to pick up a curbside pickup item and while waiting for them to get my order I watched people go in and out, and it was like 50% of people without masks.

Same here. No one really gives a damn.

53 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I'm now checking out 80s commercials on youtube to pass the time....this one blows me away lol...

Better than Kars4Kids

• Like 2

I dropped Disney+/Hulu, but still have Netflix. Now, I'm looking for the best streaming services, as far as value.

Spotify

Pandora

Youtube

Tidal

Amazon

Rhapsody

Sirius

Google

These are the main ones that have been suggested, either for music, movies/TV or both.

I'm sure there are some opinions out there...

Our family fun came from trying to recreate this rap. 

"Watch Wes Tank Rap" link

It is a fun book to read, but this is the best reading of it I have heard. He did a few other Dr. Seus raps too, but this is my favorite. We wonder how many takes it took to record this correctly.

Edited by gbear

6 hours ago, visionary said:

It seems like it's next to impossible to get alcohol delivered around here where we are in DE and pretty hard to get food now too.  My parents ended up having to go out to the store earlier after picking up some medicine.  Looking online it seems like a lot of restaurants in the area are open as normal somehow. 

My dad and brother want alcohol and my brother wants to pick up some beer and other things from the liquor store now. 

I was hoping we'd find stuff available to be delivered or pick up outside somewhere.  Oh well....

first leaf!

ill send you a code so I get 20$

here instacart delivers beer but they gotta scan your ID when they show up 

Series of events when my new drum kit arrived along with my kick pedal (not included in the kit), throne, drumsticks, new earphones.

Opens door:

Happy-Guy-Rage-Face.jpg

Opens up boxes, starts assembling kit like a boss:

full.png

Getting ready to start playing. Drum set: check. Kick pedal: check. Throne: check. Earphones: check. Drumsticks: ...

neutral-wait-l.png

Checks order online. "We're sorry but unfortunately this item was out of stock at the time of shipment. We apologize for the inconvenience. This item will ship by May 5th"

Rage.jpg

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3