Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Same here...3,900 👍😀👍😀👍😀👍

Stacking paper with those kids!! 

Seriously, I'm just using that money to maintain while my wife takes a $700 a month pay cut. It should be just enough to keep things afloat for a few months.

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

Stacking paper with those kids!! 

Seriously, I'm just using that money to maintain while my wife takes a $700 a month pay cut. It should be just enough to keep things afloat for a few months.

Hell yeah!! adopting them as there **** out by there ****ty parents...say what now??..stacking those what?

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Yep, got mine too...let the check writing begin. 🤬

Yep same thing here, pay ahead in rent and kids all got brand new bikes and helmets

• Like 1

23 hours ago, China said:

So I had some masks on order that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow.  Just got a notice saying there was a problem with a delivery and they are sending them back.  BS.  Someone took or diverted them elsewhere.  If they're going to healthcare workers or grocery store employees fine, but don't give me some BS about a problem with delivery.

So, oddly, the package, that they informed me yesterday was being returned and for which I would receive a refund, arrived today.  Well, at least I have masks now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The new Chris D'Elia special on Netflix is great.

Really!? His last one was amazing (much better than his first), I watched it several times and made other people watch it too. I guess its time to hit whats left of my bowl and give it a watch.

I got my check this morning. Combined with what I already had in the bank, I now have more money than I've ever had in my entire life. This is also with me paying rent, spending hundreds of dollars on food and snacks while I don't go to work and don't get paid to stay home for the last two weeks. Even with all that, I'm still doing better than so many other people. That isn't me bragging, just seriously have no idea how I'm do so "well" right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twa said:

I have a friend that is complaing about being stuck in Hawaii .....I could learn to hate him.

Well, to be fair it would kinda suck to be stuck in a place full of beautiful beaches but not be allowed to go to them. Sort of like having some high quality ice cold beer in the fridge but knowing you're not allowed to have one. 

Absolutely not, according to one judge in Broward County, Fla. In a letter to lawyers that was made public last week, Judge Dennis Bailey of the 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida said that some lawyers were getting a little too lax.

“One male lawyer appeared shirtless and one female attorney appeared still in bed, still under the covers,” he wrote. “And putting on a beach cover-up won’t cover up you’re poolside in a bathing suit. So, please, if you don’t mind, let’s treat court hearings as court hearings, whether Zooming or not.”

Can't stop Florida Man regardless of the occupation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6