Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I've been talking with the AI bot on Snapchat. Pretty remarkable how it is able to read messages then respond with a pretty accurate and detailed answer. You can even send it pictures and it will pick out details and respond with a description of the picture. 

Technology man 🤯

Edited by abdcskins

Taking the train from Chicago to DC is the gentle reminder I believe some people really need that there are huge swaths of this country that don't look First World at all.

I'm currently in middle of nowhere Indiana...and I thought Ohio was bad...

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Just got this in my email today…

283A1EA6-1667-41A7-AB7F-F12CDCDAA56F.thumb.png.1ea52441b9fbd76f6af32ba5bcbf6450.png

This email came yesterday….

Imagine buying your mother a Mother’s Day gift card that expires before Mother’s Day.

Getting something thats already expired seems more like a hint than a gift.

I'm ****ing hammered...  I LOVE Bob Seger(@Predicto? Destino? IDFK)...  I HATE thousand island dressing and ruebens (@MarkTheHomer), I cannot stand Dan Snyder (@DanSnyder)

I'll see you in a few months/years.

On 4/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Just got this in my email today…

283A1EA6-1667-41A7-AB7F-F12CDCDAA56F.thumb.png.1ea52441b9fbd76f6af32ba5bcbf6450.png

This email came yesterday….

BEFEC3D5-2126-43C7-8BEA-07BD78A30B33.thumb.jpeg.ede404113903c6d237982781fb2c6cec.jpeg

Imagine buying your mother a Mother’s Day gift card that expires before Mother’s Day.

NAILED IT!

They said they "expect" it.

Like if we're going into legalese? I think it's okay...

Edited by IONTOP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

That moment when you're doing incident response to protect your Men's Church Whatsapp Group because someone is going one by one trying to compromise to get to our Zelle account...worst thing being I'd rather be chillin with my kids before I put them to bed and my gut is telling me its someone we know...

Does anyone else have a wife or s/o that insists on painting every house they move into? When I prod more into why every time we move into a new space we need to paint the walls the answer is invariably that the people, probably woman, who chose the colors before us had terrible taste. It's like some sort of pissing contest the person who used to live there will never know about. I can only assume every woman that has moved into a house we have vacated has decided my wife's taste in paint color is also horrible.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Does anyone else have a wife or s/o that insists on painting every house they move into? When I prod more into why every time we move into a new space we need to paint the walls the answer is invariably that the people, probably woman, who chose the colors before us had terrible taste. It's like some sort of pissing contest the person who used to live there will never know about. I can only assume every woman that has moved into a house we have vacated has decided my wife's taste in paint color is also horrible.

The best paint job is one I don't have to do.

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Bro.  I am with you. 

• Like 1