Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Don’t give into the Mother’s Day conglomérate 

Taking my sisters and mom to brunch tomorrow. Spoiled asses. 

lolz, the trick to Mother's Day is not treat it like a make-up day...and knock up someone you actually want do do special **** for...

Mother's Day is the busiest resturant day of the year...Father's Day last I checked was the busiest collect call day of the year... : /

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Found out the Pastor's Wife and Church Women's group pitched in for a diaper changing table for the Men's bathroom because of constantly seeing me looking for where to change either of my daughter's diapers in peace...

Not looking for an award, especially on today of all day's, just felt like sharing this since I just recently found out, in context of how thoughtful and humbling that was...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Went to get some cash from the ATM this morning before going to the pot store and a homeless guy was lying next to the ATM and croaked at me could I call him an ambulance.  Took em 30 minutes to get there.  Threw a towel I had in the truck over him cause he was shaking and tried to keep him company.  Weird start to the day.  Hope he's ok.

• Sad 2

In the ongoing hand over fist war with my two-year-old, I have discovered the dark art of putting her pajama onsie on backward so she can't reach the zipper and a shirt to help double-tap...

Check...

c11d6df3-7764-4868-b37d-8e2e97b8f93f_text.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1

We did a Mother's day brunch potluck this morning.  I decided to make Avocado Toast (may as well lean into the "I don't have a house thing").  As I was cutting the avocados in half, my knife somehow managed to cut straight through the pit and into my hand.  Nobody ever told me that was a possibility.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

We did a Mother's day brunch potluck this morning.  I decided to make Avocado Toast (may as well lean into the "I don't have a house thing").  As I was cutting the avocados in half, my knife somehow managed to cut straight through the put and into my hand.  Nobody ever told me that was a possibility.

Pro-tip:  rotate the avocado around a stationary knife blade rather than moving the blade through the avocado.

Hope it's not too bad.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, China said:

Pro-tip:  rotate the avocado around a stationary knife blade rather than moving the blade through the avocado.

Hope it's not too bad.

I was attempting to rotate through, but it wasn't the ripest avocado, so some pressure was unfortunately necessary.  And no, it's not bad.  maybe 3/4" slice just below my index finger.  Put a bandage on it while I finished up prep, and by the time I was done, the bleeding had stopped and the bandage was no longer necessary.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 5/14/2023 at 8:17 PM, Renegade7 said:

In the ongoing hand over fist war with my two-year-old, I have discovered the dark art of putting her pajama onsie on backward so she can't reach the zipper and a shirt to help double-tap...

Check...

c11d6df3-7764-4868-b37d-8e2e97b8f93f_text.gif

Holy **** this is brilliant 

• Thanks 1

First. Check the look from Harry. He knows he's a badass who lucked out.

Second..compare this to the pick of King Charles after posts above and his two hairs. 😆

Meghan-Markle-Women-of-Vision-Awards-051

Kind of crazy that he and Meghan were nearly killed today by car chasing paparazi.  

Edited by The Evil Genius