Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Well, I'm really glad I didn't drink at dinner...or I wouldn't have been able to maintain. 

We're leaving the restaurant and as we're walking by another table, Haley's phone slips off her to-go box right into this lady's fajita set-up plate.  :ols:   Of course, we're apologizing profusely, and as the lady was saying "WTF?" she was laughing.  We talked to the staff and made sure she got another plate, I could hear the expo person trying to explain it to the cooks across the line and it was hilarious!  When we got to the parking lot, Haley was like, "We're not gonna be able to come back here for a hot minute..."  :ols:

Then, just down the road on the left was a 4-car wreck...another mile, a 3-car wreck on the right.   Imma smoke a bowl and chill now. 

• Haha 4

I've been watching these Stevie Emerson clips on YouTube. Definitely funny stuff, but his shtick is the same every time, talk over whoever else is in the video (typically a girl) and use a bunch of exaggerated colloquial language. Get kinda old fast.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:13 AM, The Evil Genius said:

So we thinking Brian Laundrie's parents offed him or what? 

Gabby Petito’s parents get copy of ‘burn after reading’ letter that Brian Laundrie’s mom wrote him

Gabby Petito’s parents now have a copy of a letter Brian Laundrie’s mother wrote to her son, which included references to getting a shovel and burying a body.

Attorneys for both sides argued in a Sarasota County, Florida, courtroom Wednesday over whether the letter is relevant to the lawsuit brought by Gabby Petito’s parents against Laundrie’s parents and the Laundries’ former attorney.

The envelope containing the letter – which is undated – said “burn after reading” and was recovered from Brian Laundrie’s backpack when his remains were found in October 2021.

“As we all know the letter references burying a body bringing a shovel and burying a body,” Petito family attorney Patrick Reilly said in court Wednesday. “Those are criminal acts, by the way, that Roberta Laundrie has said she would commit.”

Click on the link for the full article

Neighborhood update. 

Haven't seen anything since April, that's why I was so surprised that Cinco wasn't wild.  I saw a couple of county Code Enforcement trucks last week, and I knew it wasn't for my property.  Apparently, they've relegated them into the home, so they put the big sign out tonight but have to do everything out of their garage.  (I wish I had one, you know, for a car.)  They've destroyed the side yard by parking in it *again, against county/HOV rules*.  

It's quiet tonight.  Without the lights and stuff on the street, they're not getting the traffic they used to.

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ouch..dropped strike 3 and fail to tag (apparently) allows 2 runs to score while your celebrating your "win". The sad part is that some of the team realized what was happening.

Awful way to lose. That catcher is going to be haunted by that mistake for the rest of his life.

I played 1 year of organized baseball… and even I knew that rule. 

Not sure what the coaches could possibly be disputing with the umps.

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Doesn't seem that long ago...

Phil Hartman is definitely in the ring of honor. Best ever? I’m dunno.

Butter tart festival in nearby town this weekend - one of many throughout Ontario thru the year. First time I’ve ever been.

I still haven’t found anything resembling the somebody-take-these-tarts-away-from-me-I-can’t-stop-eating-them chocolate chip butter tarts Vachon made when I was a kid delivering newspapers.

Im still looking for you… my holy grail.

41A60EA6-BB62-43CB-877D-4B8E89010B0D.jpeg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Throw up a hand if you can pack a suitcase in less than half the time of your significant other and wonder why they make such a big deal about the process to begin with. 

Nice flex! 😂🤣

But seriously, I value proficiency as well. Most days.

• Like 1

Still so many boxes to unpack.  It doesn't help that, while my new apartment is bigger than the old one, the new kitchen is smaller than the old one PLUS there's no pantry.  I'd gladly trade the second bathroom for kitchen space.  Really making it difficult to figure out where to put everything.  The old kitchen was already too small.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 5/28/2023 at 1:28 PM, Die Hard said:

Awful way to lose. That catcher is going to be haunted by that mistake for the rest of his life.

I played 1 year of organized baseball… and even I knew that rule. 

Not sure what the coaches could possibly be disputing with the umps.

Phil Hartman is definitely in the ring of honor. Best ever? I’m dunno.

Probably disputing that it was an awful strike three call to begin with. 🤣

• Haha 2