Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

As TK posted previously, all our normal rules do apply to this thread, and of course:

NO POLITICS---NO RELIGION---NO MUSIC VIDEOS----NO "BABE" PICS, MALE OR FEMALE :)

Posting an image related to the "random thought" is ok, but use restraint: check the page, avoid clutter

There is a revived random humor thread for all those kind of vids/gifs/memes etc. 

Member management of this thread will be required

So yesterday, I went to go to the local rec center to swim.  I did a sprint triathlon this past September and I want to do a real one coming up in May or June.  

I got a wetsuit for the triathlon and it's a blast.  Swimming is a lot easier, it keeps you buoyant, it also helps you glide through the water a lot easier.  I wore it once in the pool to get used to it before the triathlon and wore it the day of the meet but hadn't worn it since, even though I'd been swimming 2-3 times a week.  It's been hanging in my closet and last week I said, screw it, I'm going to take it to the pool because it was fun to wear it.  

Yeah, I looked dorky but whatever.  All the old people don't really seem to care.  So yesterday I put the wetsuit on and walk into the pool and there's one lane empty.  And as I'm getting ready to get in, I look at the next lane and see this girl who's doing a backstroke.  And I look down and she's got a fish tail.  Like, she's put her legs into this suit that resembles a fish tail, complete with sparkly sequin things that make it look like scales and a fin at the end.  So she's swimming along like a ****ing fish, doing deep dives to the bottom of the pool.  And suddenly I didn't feel like a dork.  

• Haha 7

21 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Posting an image related to the "random thought" is ok, but use restraint: check the page, avoid clutter

5 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Annnnnnnd RIP...

:rofl89:

Related to the random thought...If deemed over the top I will remove, but the OP didn't say no images or videos could be posted.

• Like 1