Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

57 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

When you buy new clothes, do you wash them before you wear them?  Or just throw them on?  I am wearing a new Old Navy tshirt I bought yesterday, didn't wash it.  Am I going to die? 😦

Yes.  Seriously, I wash my clothes before I wear them, just always done that.  Jerseys, nope, never wash them unless I have to.

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

When you buy new clothes, do you wash them before you wear them?  Or just throw them on?  I am wearing a new Old Navy tshirt I bought yesterday, didn't wash it.  Am I going to die? 😦

I watched an episode of House where a lot of people got sick from wearing jeans they got off the back of a truck.  So yeah, you're probably gonna die.  Old Navy jeans are probably a bit shadier than truck-jeans.

• Haha 3

Infinity Ward is the worst highly-paid multiplayer game developer.  The studio who brought you Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  Modern Warfare 3 was better than 2, IMO.  Which they also made.

They released Advanced Warfare, Ghosts, Infinite Warfare, and now the biggest travesty...Modern Warfare.  Poop, Piss, Vomit, Snot.

First mistake was naming the newest game after the title of their breakout hit.  COD 4: Modern Warfare.  New game is called COD: Modern Warfare.  It's like naming the new Terminator film Terminator: Judgment Day.  Just without the "2".

They have totally screwed it up, and seemingly abandoned it.  It's an abomination.

Please Obi-Wan Treyarch, you're my only hope.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

On 1/24/2020 at 11:24 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Infinity Ward is the worst highly-paid multiplayer game developer.  The studio who brought you Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  Modern Warfare 3 was better than 2, IMO.  Which they also made.

They released Advanced Warfare, Ghosts, Infinite Warfare, and now the biggest travesty...Modern Warfare.  Poop, Piss, Vomit, Snot.

First mistake was naming the newest game after the title of their breakout hit.  COD 4: Modern Warfare.  New game is called COD: Modern Warfare.  It's like naming the new Terminator film Terminator: Judgment Day.  Just without the "2".

They have totally screwed it up, and seemingly abandoned it.  It's an abomination.

Please Obi-Wan Treyarch, you're my only hope.

I am thoroughly enjoying MW.  I feel like the progression of the guns is enjoyable.

56 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I see smokers doing it all the time and without giving it any thought.  It's just automatic:  I'm done with this cigarette, it goes on the ground wherever I am currently standing.  

Years ago, when I was a gross ass smoker, If I were in public, I’d kill the cherry on the cigarette and put the butt in the trash.

Smoking is gross.

Edited by Springfield

7 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I see smokers doing it all the time and without giving it any thought.  It's just automatic:  I'm done with this cigarette, it goes on the ground wherever I am currently standing.  

Could be a statistically significant correlation between inconsiderate assholes and people who take up smoking.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Springfield said:

I am thoroughly enjoying MW.  I feel like the progression of the guns is enjoyable.

That's always been enjoyable in Call of Duty.

The game is so bad that the developers are getting fired right now.  Predicting that Infinity Ward never makes another Call of Duty.  They have made four terrible games in a row.

18 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Societal habit and the emphasis on ending smoking has limited the places to do it without factoring that people still will.  I dont see trashcans with ashtrays on the top like I used to, new cars rarely have ash trays themselves.  Not justifying it, jus saying the next logical step is biodegradable cigarette butts since adding more places to easily throw away cigarette butts wont happen out of fear of encouraging smoking.

Edited by Renegade7

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That's always been enjoyable in Call of Duty.

The game is so bad that the developers are getting fired right now.  Predicting that Infinity Ward never makes another Call of Duty.  They have made four terrible games in a row.

I mean, I like that the maps aren’t cookie cutter.  I feel like there is a good mix of skill and luck.  I’m enjoying this one WAY more than BO4 (aside from Blackout, which was stellar).

I do feel a lack of updating is kinda weak.  They have patches and add guns and crossbows, but they haven’t added any new maps aside from Crash (which I love).  They haven’t added a BR mode.  So I assume that’s a complaint.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Societal habit and the emphasis on ending smoking has limited the places to do it without factoring that people still will.  I dont see trashcans with ashtrays on the top like I used to, new cars rarely have ash trays themselves.  Not justifying it, jus saying the next logical step is biodegradable cigarette butts since adding more places to easily throw away cigarette butts wont happen out of fear of encouraging smoking.

I think the next logical step is for nonsmokers to relentlessly tell them to stop ****ing littering whenever they see this behavior, until they get the picture.  Most people fear conflict though. 

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think the next logical step is for nonsmokers to relentlessly tell them to stop ****ing littering whenever they see this behavior, until they get the picture.  Most people fear conflict though. 

Where do they put them if they are smoking in their car? I know they have those "cups" with a small hole on top, I used to have one, it is...as a former smoker, I'm not going pretend it was a good habit or the methods to eradicate it are the best ways either.

It's like complaining about folks throwing plastic bottles everywhere at what point does coca-cola get called out for refusing to use something besides plastic bottles because that's what people want?  Should people not throw plastic bottles in the ocean, yes, should the largest plastic bottle maker in the world stop making plastic bottles I would say yes as well.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Where do they put them if they are smoking in their car? I know they have those "cups" with a small hole on top, I used to have one, it is...as a former smoker, I'm not going pretend it was a good habit or the methods to eradicate it are the best ways either.

Not my problem what they do with them, but don't just throw them on the ground.  Like I said, it's weird that it is an acceptable form of littering.  It should not be.  

It's like complaining about folks throwing plastic bottles everywhere at what point does coca-cola get called out for refusing to use something besides plastic bottles because that's what people want?  Should people not throw plastic bottles in the ocean, yes, should the largest plastic bottle maker in the world stop making plastic bottles I would say yes as well.

I never see someone finish a Coke and just throw the bottle on the ground.

Edited by PleaseBlitz

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Not my problem what they do with them, but don't just throw them on the ground.  Like I said, it's weird that it is an acceptable form of littering.  It should not be.  

I never see someone finish a Coke and just throw the bottle on the ground.

Didn't you go to WVU and light couches on fire and ****?  I'm sure you've seen someone finish a Coke or a Natty Light and throw the can on the ground.

• Thanks 1