Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I love phish n all butt I ain't chopping off my pee pee. Especially considering I've seen them 200+ times already. Drew musta gotten spun out on that dank Lucy kid. Good for him. 🤣

The Gorge is the final venue I need to see phish at. Seen em at Red Rocks and YEMSG so I'm good pham. 

Chewy delivers Vicki's insulin with these little gel ice packs.  They're the perfect size for my knees.  (Work kinda hurts, but it's fun and I'm not standing around AT ALL.)  I really dig it and the music's awesome.  Sports on all TVs as policy.  Wore my Caps hat today, kinda disgraced. 

Also:  I have the strangest addiction to Slim Jims recently, but you can pull a muscle tryin' to open them mofos. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

How did David Bowie know?

This phenomenon happens during the Martian  spring thaw and is caused by gas eruptions.  You sometimes see similar phenomena happening in New York hush money court rooms.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Just realized I dunno my login info. If I’m ever logged out and can’t get back in. It’s been real people. 

7 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Been there.

Shoot, change it while you logged in, your username for logging in is your sig name...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1