Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Just now, ixcuincle said:

renting boxes is silly I just buy them from Walmart or home depot 

they cost like 2 dollars 

Six bucks to rent twelve boxes for a week. What a deal. 🤣

I'd have to drive twenty miles to Thomasville to get em tho. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mb2x79uwemxyf4v8cs

So I got a new kitten, he's 7 months old now and he has the longest tail on a cat I've ever seen.

Does anybody know if a cats tail keeps growing until they stop growing because if they do I'm gonna have a world record holder on my hands.

Measured it today for ****s and giggles it's 15 inches long.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

It's important to note that when I say I'm tired of Taylor Swift, I'm actually not tired of her.  I actually think she's pretty great.  I streamed the concert with my wife on Disney+, I enjoyed it.  And when we go on a roadtrip and I give Mrs. Spiff control of what she wants to listen to, the Lover album is usually one of her picks.

So while she's never someone I would listen to on my own, I get why she's so popular and I get why she's so famous.  She's extremely talented.

But goddamn, I've received about 15 different popups on my laptop this morning that are "news" related, the one that just came in is notifying me that she's rekindled her rivalry with Kim Kardashian.  The one that came in 10 minutes ago notified me that her new album, released at 2 am this morning, has already shattered some streaming records.  The one that came in before that notified me that, HOLY ****, ITS ACTUALLY A DOUBLE ALBUM.

So, I'm not tired of her, or her music.  I'm just tired of the coverage.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I thought that was Eddie Vedder at first. All you white people look the same to me. Anyways, I realized his song started “MAH GERRD ERR.” Easy mistake to make me thinks. 

Telling TTB that you confused one of his heroes with Eddie Vedder is a personal affront to him.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It's another night of insomnia. So here I am. I wish I could sleep through the night. Haven't since puberty. You'd think as an elder it would be easier. And I read that us oldsters don't sleep as much. It's already been a couple of hours. 

• Sad 4
  • Thumb down 1

20 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's another night of insomnia. So here I am. I wish I could sleep through the night. Haven't since puberty. You'd think as an elder it would be easier. And I read that us oldsters don't sleep as much. It's already been a couple of hours. 

I was dead tired after work today, so I had to take a nap.  Woke up around 11:00.  It'll be awhile before I get to sleep for real.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I woke up at 330am after a solid 4 hours of sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 2

My neighborhood is so noisy with stupid loud cars, there's no sleeping anymore, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.  I was awakened at 2:30, then 3:30...and by the time I was starting to get back to sleep, it was time to get up because I have to work today. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I live in quietest place ever in my life. It's a non-hoa neighborhood but we are at the back with 2 dead ends here and a forest behind. Perfect place even on top of hill and corner lot with an old hide-in-the-house single person as the one actual neighbor.

Still I stay up until 2-3 wake up at 7-9. I do have to take a nap or 2 during the day though while my wife is at work. Sleep has gotten weird. I have a bunch of prescriptions I'm supposed to take but I avoid them all except for the antibiotics that are required.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1