Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Gotta get in touch with my best friend's husband, best bass player I know. 

I can cry to Sarah all night, any night. 

I won't get the chance to see these 4 guys again, and y'all know what a Steve Vai fan I am. 

I want to sell a seat to get another. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Missed you!  How ya been? 

15 hours ago, Chew said:

What it dew, man?  

Heyyyyy!

Everything's been great. Just figured I'd pop in and say hey, while I'm on vacation 😎.  Man I don't think the season was even over, last time I popped in here 😂

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

On 4/13/2024 at 10:11 AM, dfitzo53 said:

When my daughter was the same age I had a similar thing happen. It was summer break, so it was just she and I in the house. Read her a story in the morning, got a few things done, and then we were supposed to go to the grocery and then go to story time at the library. 

Can't find my wallet anywhere. Turn the house upside down, basically sidetrack the whole day. Call my wife, who is at work, make sure that she didn't accidentally take it with her or something, ask if she remembers seeing it. 

My wife gets home and I'm venting, and my daughter finally says, "Your wallet is in my room under my covers, it fell out when you were reading me a story."

KID WHY ARE YOU JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW? YOU WATCHED ME SPEND ALL DAY LOOKING FOR IT!

Found the wallet.

My wife does needlepoint (she has the soul of an 80 year old lady) and where she sits on the couch is adorned with all sorts of needlepoint stuff, canvases, bags of string, etc.  I don't go near it.

So it was in one of the bags of string.  Which she quickly assured me that it wasn't in when she checked the previous day.  According to her, Spiff Jr. must have moved it from one location to another.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:57 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

You guys need to invest in a Tile. 

https://www.tile.com/products/tile-slim

Hit 2 buttons on your phone and it will tell you where your wallet on a map and your wallet will emit a high pitched beep. 

Great for keys too. 

On 4/13/2024 at 3:56 PM, Renegade7 said:

I got this for my Wife a while ago, worth it.

Doesn't stop my oldest from slowly becoming a master pickpocket. 

She's smooth enough now you can barely feel stuff come out your pocket so I don't even lay down with my phone anymore. 

*Sigh, it's time to stop her stop her from doing that, not jus no like its still cute, she's too good at it now.

Ordered one right after finding the wallet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I've grown to like Cuban over the years...I didn't like him when he first took over the Mavericks and was, like, the Draymond Green of NBA owners but he's mellowed considerably.

That said, I've never understood the chest thumping and nobility one finds in paying their taxes.  I'm not saying people shouldn't pay their taxes, but I've always found it weird and odd that it's a flex for some who are proud about doing something that...everyone should do.

That said again, if he's using it to point a finger at Cheeto Jesus, well, that's good, too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That said, I've never understood the chest thumping and nobility one finds in paying their taxes.  I'm not saying people shouldn't pay their taxes, but I've always found it weird and odd that it's a flex for some who are proud about doing something that...everyone should do.

I look at my taxes and think about what it is I’m contributing. It makes me feel good to know that I’m contributing as much as I do. We pay someone’s salary somewhere for a decent job. 

I can only imagine sending over 250 mil to the government every year 😂 

id be proud of that. I’d have his mentality. 

not sure if I’d boast on twitter 😂 

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Seriously America enough is enough with the white kitchen cabinets. They don't look as great as folks think. I get it ya seen them on the tv so ya gots to have them too 💩

What...you want my cabinets to get browner?  Well you can take your woke DEI carpentry replacement theory and shove it.  If I wanna white wash, Ima white wash.

...wow...that turned out a little more on the nose than I intended.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I look at my taxes and think about what it is I’m contributing. It makes me feel good to know that I’m contributing as much as I do. We pay someone’s salary somewhere for a decent job. 

I can only imagine sending over 250 mil to the government every year 😂 

id be proud of that. I’d have his mentality. 

not sure if I’d boast on twitter 😂 

You got that propeller going on your beanie pretty good, don’t you? :ols:

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Seriously America enough is enough with the white kitchen cabinets. They don't look as great as folks think. I get it ya seen them on the tv so ya gots to have them too 💩

1436899404394.jpeg

If you've ever seen the show Bargain Mansions on HGTV, pretty much all her makeovers are done in shades of whiite, off white, and gray.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've grown to like Cuban over the years...I didn't like him when he first took over the Mavericks and was, like, the Draymond Green of NBA owners but he's mellowed considerably.

That said again, if he's using it to point a finger at Cheeto Jesus, well, that's good, too.

Yea, flexing on paying your taxes is kinda like bragging on taking care of your kids...supposed to do that.

Having said that we are running a trillion dollar deficit and there's a huge amount of people that hate taxes and want to pay less.  The math doesn't add up.

Any which way that's pointed out is fine by me, blaming politics is too easy when we all know this is happening it means we all allowing it to happen, regardless of political ideology.

• Thumb up 1