Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I'm not feeling how an insurance company can claim that since I didn't say yes or no to a change they wanted to make without me knowing that I consented to that change.

If this was sex and someone didn't say yes or no or even acknowledge they knew what was going on, that wouldn't be consent, that'd be rape.

16 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

It's been a couple of decades since I "pursued" a man.  

I went 10 years after my health **** went down.  It was actually exhilarating once I got back into the swing.  Had a whole pack of middle aged ladies swarming me on FB for a while. 😂 Glad I found my wife in the mix.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

That new iphone commercial makes me want to switch back to android. Its so annoying and I see it everyyyywhere

Sure the phone has enough storage, but they **** you over on iCloud and you have to pay $$$ in perpetuity or deal with annoying impossible to disable popups that your iCloud is full. And it saves a lot of **** that I don’t even care about.

have to go print out my w2s so I can mail them with the tax forms

OR I COULD DO THIS ALL f***ING ONLINE WITH THE CLICK OF A BUTTON

BUT I DIDN'T HANDLE MY TAXES LAST YEAR SO I DON'T HAVE MY f***ING ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME VALUE WHICH I NEED TO FILE ONLINE

f***ing DUMB

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

have to go print out my w2s so I can mail them with the tax forms

OR I COULD DO THIS ALL f***ING ONLINE WITH THE CLICK OF A BUTTON

BUT I DIDN'T HANDLE MY TAXES LAST YEAR SO I DON'T HAVE MY f***ING ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME VALUE WHICH I NEED TO FILE ONLINE

f***ing DUMB

Dude. You don't have a copy of your taxes from last year? Even if someone prepared them for you, it's your responsibility to keep tax documents/filings/records for 5 to 6 years.  That's basically covers the IRS's statue of limitations for an audit. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Dude. You don't have a copy of your taxes from last year? Even if someone prepared them for you, it's your responsibility to keep tax documents/filings/records for 5 to 6 years.  That's basically covers the IRS's statue of limitations for an audit. 

No I don't. I told you the guy who managed them for me told me to piss off and do them myself. Fine, I did them myself and had to make some calls to make sure I got the IRA contributions and HSA bull**** down, but then they wanted adjusted gross income to e-file online. Well, the guy who handles that is ON VACATION RIGHT NOW. I tried contacting him repeatedly for this information but am not getting a reply, so I have to put on pants after work today, go print my w2 out to go with my tax return, proofread that **** to make sure I'm not missing anything, and then mail it by Monday COB.

****ing dumb.

Yes, I checked my email, I didn't get ****. All I got is "Your H&R Tax return for 2022 is complete!" Well that's real helpful. No link to the return at all, just an email.

****ing hate this ****.