Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Kidney stones hurt.

...ouch.

Sorry...husband had em, try the bathtub.  Or your doctor might need to blast em.  

My PC is acting weird...my ES is showing "admin/install" and a blank screen.  The phone is fine. 

Anybody else getting this? 

• Thumb down 1

10 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Kidney stones hurt.

...ouch.

I consider myself a pretty tough mother ****er, especially with physical pain. This is one thing that made me crawl into the fetal position and cry like a little ****. I'm sorry for you. Hope you got some good meds.

Add: I strongly advise talking to your doctor to figure out the source. Mine seemed to be the comical amount of coffee I drank. Cut back to two cups a day and no issues since. 🤞

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Sorry...husband had em, try the bathtub.  Or your doctor might need to blast em.  

My PC is acting weird...my ES is showing "admin/install" and a blank screen.  The phone is fine. 

Same.  I’m getting the blank screen on safari, but it works fine if I access via Firefox.

Somethings screwy.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was getting on my phone last night.

lived in DC most of my life but never went to Ben's Chili Bowl until Thursday after the draft day party in DC. They made their 2nd pick so there wasn't really any reason to see the rest of the draft unfold.

Not bad for a chili dog. Not bad.

• Thumb up 1

On 4/27/2024 at 9:02 AM, skinsmarydu said:

Yes, it's not just you.

3 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

I thought ES crashed on draft night cause it wasn't loading. Turns out I was trying to load a page from ES that didn't exist...

It still crashed when Daniels was picked, get in where you fit in posting versus opening web pages and threads. 

Was literally getting white error screens saying the server was overloaded and gave up posting until later that night nommatter what browser I used or from where.

Not new, noticed it sometimes during game day threads recently, best help is going incognito in chrome or private mode in Firefox to limit what's going to extremeskins with your post so it doesn't crap out when you try to post.

I ain't mad, the site isn't so forgotten its gone, but error codes indicate need for more virtual hardware resources.  We get good, this place will potentially get busy fast from folks that still have accounts but stopped coming (they'll be back).

"What is a Passport Bro?

A "Passport Bro" is a term used to describe a specific mindset and lifestyle choice adopted by men who have decided to pursue relationships with foreign women from different cultural backgrounds, often in countries outside their own. The concept of Passport Bros arises from a perception that traditional values and behaviors are more prevalent among foreign women compared to the cultural shifts observed in Western societies. This term is rooted in the belief that some Western women have embraced what is seen as an aggressive and hostile feminist philosophy that can lead to contentious relationships with men. Passport Bros view these foreign women as potential partners who possess qualities they deem desirable in contrast to what they perceive as negative attributes in Western women."

I haven't really noticed that but I barely talk to women enough as is lol

46 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

After a couple years of not having my ABC affiliate (they were in a pissin' contest with Dish), I finally got it back! 

Wow, a couple of year…. I didn’t think that actually happened. I think the longest there was a tv dispute around here for was a month cox vs fox 20 years ago

In my early 20s I legit lost track of my eyes this woman was so damn fine riding my bike on the VA Beach oceanfront boardwalk that when I looked forward I ran somebody TF over.

It was all good, he survived...couple days later I passed another, stopped my bike because she gave me "that look", and turned around to pedal to catch up with her.

The average female celebrity is not any hotter then what you might see at a certain beach town in early August. We are being lied to on a regular basis, but the truth will set you free.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

OT:

Please don't show me a cool ass photo if you know you edited TF out of it on you Google Pixel and thats what made it cool. 

These ads and what these new phones can do are jus not my cup of tea, I'll own it, don't like it.

I cannot process a family photo that's the combination of multiple takes and things moved around or taken out with AI.

No thank you. Too perfect creeps me out.  There's so much that isn't real that I'll take something imperfect I know is over that any day of the week and twice on Thursday.

• Thumb up 1

too lazy to find the lotto thread but someone who won one of the billion dollar lotteries was a cancer patient 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/1-billion-powerball-jackpot-winner-cheng-saephan-oregon/

The winner of the $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot in Oregon last month is an immigrant from Laos who had been battling cancer for eight years.

The winning Powerball ticket was sold in early April at a Plaid Pantry convenience store in Portland, ending a winless streak that had stretched more than three months.

Oregon Lottery officials on Monday said 46-year-old Cheng Saephan, a Laos-born immigrant living in Portland and had his latest chemotherapy treatment last week, claimed the winning ticket.

"I am grateful for the lottery and how I have been blessed," Saephan told reporters at a news conference Monday, according to CBS affiliate KOIN. "I am able to provide for my family and my health. … My life has been changed. Now I can bless my family and hire a good doctor for myself."

• Thumb up 2