Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Gonna go look at a house later today south of Jamestown NC. It's about a mile from my middle school. Nice area. Only been on the market for a day or so. I imagine some flippers buy it up the quickly before the weekend is over. 🤣

• Like 3

Lol now it's two houses in Jamestown. The one what hit the market this morning is on a half acre n too good to miss out on dammit.

Oh how I hate looking at real estate. I've toured more houses in my life than any sane man should. 🤣

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Lol now it's two houses in Jamestown. The one what hit the market this morning is on a half acre n too good to miss out on dammit.

Oh how I hate looking at real estate. I've toured more houses in my life than any sane man should. 🤣

I want my old house back, the one I sold in '06.  It was perfect for me (almost the same layout as the one I grew up in the hills, same carpet! ).  3 br ranch, like what you're looking for. 

On a cut-through, but not nearly as busy. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Double-check with the HOA to make sure they allow wookies.

• Haha 2

On 5/3/2024 at 7:41 AM, abdcskins said:

It is 4:41 am....been up since 10 am.  Taking prednisone to try to help my tinnitus, so far no help.  But damn this stuff keeps me awake!

I lost my leg possibly from Prednisone. It was the only thing I could get that seemed to help with the swelling in my legs when I was in the hospital for pancreatic cancer. Somehow some bacteria got into my blood, and it was undiagnosed for at least a month because even though I complained that my legs felt infected my white blood cell count was normal so they said that I couldn't be infected. If I hadn't been taking Prednisone my immune system probably would have dealt with it or at least it wouldn't have gotten into my bones all over my body.

I was taking 120mg a day though. That isn't a normal dose.

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I lost my leg possibly from Prednisone. It was the only thing I could get that seemed to help with the swelling in my legs when I was in the hospital for pancreatic cancer. Somehow some bacteria got into my blood, and it was undiagnosed for at least a month because even though I complained that my legs felt infected my white blood cell count was normal so they said that I couldn't be infected. If I hadn't been taking Prednisone my immune system probably would have dealt with it or at least it wouldn't have gotten into my bones all over my body.

I was taking 120mg a day though. That isn't a normal dose.

Geez! God so sorry that happened to you!

I am on a six-day course, decreasing by one pill each day. Today is my last day, one pill left. It hasn't helped my tinnitus at all, so I won't take this final pill after reading that.

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I am on a six-day course, decreasing by one pill each day. Today is my last day, one pill left. It hasn't helped my tinnitus at all, so I won't take this final pill after reading that.

I've had it since I was a kid, went to the doc for it when I was like 5.  It's ringing now.  And it's loud. 

I've gotten so used to it.  

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've had it since I was a kid, went to the doc for it when I was like 5.  It's ringing now.  And it's loud. 

I've gotten so used to it.  

I've had it for about two months and I am not a fan of it 😣 Got it after going to a loud bar with loud music.  A high-pitched buzz.  It is the worst at night when I am trying to sleep.

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

What you are taking probably isn't that dangerous. I started out with what you are taking and it was working but I have no idea why the dosage went from 10mg a day to 40mg 3 times a day. I switched hospitals and never went back to find out.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I tried, it still doesn't fit.  Has to be .5Mb.

it should fit, its 32kb.  If you right click the photo and save the image to your computer, then upload the photo in your profile, it should work.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

5 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

it should fit, its 32kb.  If you right click the photo and save the image to your computer, then upload the photo in your profile, it should work.  

Screenshot_20240505-144642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 12:13 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

**** Newark airport entirely. 

I just flew in to Newark Airport last night.  Flight was delayed an hour to wait for people to make their connection.  As a result, I missed the train home and had to wait an hour for the next one.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I just flew in to Newark Airport last night.  Flight was delayed an hour to wait for people to make their connection.  As a result, I missed the train home and had to wait an hour for the next one.

Stuck inside Newark with the Egg Harbor blues again…

• Haha 1