Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Lemonheads and the inappropriately named Cherry Chans too.

I literally have a subscribe and save on Amazon of Big League Chew.

Edit:  Once a month i get a box of Big League Chew, dog food, paper plates canned tuna and ritz crackers. 

#LiveYourValues

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

On 6/11/2023 at 1:14 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

A lot of my buddies are on juice. Makes me jelly. 

Screw that noise, don't want your back looking like some connect-the-dots.  Just stick to your chicken breast smoothies and creatine, and keep going to failure like God Platz tells us to.  This is the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

One of you smart people want to start a thread on this latest cyber attack and explain it to us imbeciles?

If it's not as bad as SolarWinds, I don't think it needs one:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/us-government-agencies-hit-cyberattack-official/story?id=100121273

We offer this tool at the enterprise level where I'm at, so I'm sure I'm going to get all kinds of emails in my inbox tomorrow (we backed away from it in division where I'm am at, but we used to use it a lot).

Basically a tool used for file transfers and someone bad figured out how to exploit it and take some stuff.

SolarWinds is kinda a high bar to meet in context of how bad it was (anaology of bombers flying over the country and us not knowing) but DHS trying to actively down play this so i aint here to scare nobody.

Think of this as federal government not hiding when they get hit and expect more double downs on "supply chain" conversations...maybe some executive orders at best, imo, until they tell us it's worse then they saying right now (which I'm optimistic won't be the case).

• Thanks 2

Gotta say Austin, TX was very kind to me today...felt like stepping into an easy bake oven and the door slamming behind you plus taxi drivers were sketchy enough to finally make an uber account, but brisket was on fleak and everyone else was down to earth in convos i had with them. 🤠

• Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Gotta say Austin, TX was very kind to me today...felt like stepping into an easy bake oven and the door slamming behind you plus taxi drivers were sketchy enough to finally make an uber account, but brisket was on fleak and everyone else was down to earth in convos i had with them. 🤠

Keep it weird.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Pfft lady at the DMV didn't even wanna see the emissions n inspection, damage disclosure, odometer, or even the title application forms to register n title my car. Website done lied to me as I was over prepared with the paperwork it seems. 🤣

Thankfully there were only two people in front of me in the out of state title registration line. The in state line was brutal as they only had one lady doing all the work. Classic textbook dmv. 

On 6/11/2023 at 2:35 PM, China said:

That ought to screw up traffic for a good, long while.

I'll have to figure an alternate route for our trip up to Maine next weekend.

Traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike was only mildly worse going by Philadelphia today.  We encountered much worse traffic in Connecticut.

8 hours ago, Chew said:

Wish someone would've warned me about how untrustworthy farts become in your 40s.  I've nearly shat myself twice.  

Years ago, I was told that when you're young you have wet dreams & dry farts...as you age, it reverses.  :ols:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Chew said:

Wish someone would've warned me about how untrustworthy farts become in your 40s.  I've nearly shat myself twice.  

^^^A guy soon to encounter the post pee drip syndrome.  No matter how many shakes, you can never actually get it all.  Paradoxical and uncomfortably damp.  Us old men are leaky ****s.

• Haha 4