Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@redskinss

Well...did you look at the cat's browser history yet?  I see a laptop and more shame then I expected from a cat...

You see shame?  I see shameless.  "You think you caught me?  I wanted you to see!"

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Been blocking tweets here because some threads just get inundated with them and it seemed to have slowed down ES, but somehow the blocking stopped and there is minimal delay.

Still going to scroll by most of them but the issue seems to be resolved for now

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Been blocking tweets here because some threads just get inundated with them and it seemed to have slowed down ES, but somehow the blocking stopped and there is minimal delay.

Still going to scroll by most of them but the issue seems to be resolved for now

Privacy badger hasn't been fulling blocking them for me lately, though they are still not fully-fledged tweets; just the text.

Edited by PokerPacker

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Man...only thing reasonable about this one is The Rock is the 16th seed and an easy out...

RDT_20240519_215255139557989470298841.jpg

Bob Ross GOAT.  Would happy little cloud the rest of this lists ass off.  Not even the same league.

9 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Bob Ross GOAT.  Would happy little cloud the rest of this lists ass off.  Not even the same league.

This is most liked, not your most liked. Now, you didn’t hear it from me, but I imagine there are quite a few evangelicals who question Bob Rosses sexuality enough to knock him down a peg.

47 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This is most liked, not your most liked. Now, you didn’t hear it from me, but I imagine there are quite a few evangelicals who question Bob Rosses sexuality enough to knock him down a peg.

Man...you still made some bold picks, like taking out Keanu in the 1st round.

Same time I remember right before COVID I took a trip to LA and heard similar rumors about Reeves from more then one person (LA basically jus likes him too much to out him).

Not that that matters, jus your post reminded me of that. 

BTW, I'm not convinced Faser is universally liked right now, because he certainly wasn't between The Mummy and The Whale...

1 over 16 | 8 over 9 | 5 over 12 | 13 over 4 |

3 over 14 | 11 over 6 | 7 over 10 | 2 over 15|

8 over 1 | 13 over 5 | 3 over 11 | 7 over 2 |

8 over 13 | 7 over 3 |

7 over 8

I believe there has to be some recency bias here with respect to why Ross may seem the easy answer, there's enough young people that don't know who he is right now that also unfortunately makes Martin an automatic out.

Reeves is all over the place jus doing nice things while seeming humble enough to not be looking for the attention (basically being caught being normal and kind all the time) and dropping wisdom bombs.  He said something the other day that floored me "if you're lover, you have to be a fighter, because how can you love it I'd you won't fight for it?"

I respect anyone picking, but today he comes across as a minding his own business sort of kind, and while I respect that, you can jus feel the world gravitating  to a more pragmatic approach to making the world a better place.

Shaq out here making affordable shoes for kids and central figure on arguably the best sports show if all time (I have a pair for my daughter because they made nice, look nice, and hard for her to get off on her own).

But Irwin takes the cake for giving his life trying to save the earth and all living things in it as we know it.  Not only that, he's universally liked outside the United States and laid the ground work for his kids to carry in his conservation efforts.

I've never heard a bad word about Tony Hawk, but whens the last time you heard from Tony Hawk?

RDT_20240520_0111276904120909163380272.thumb.jpg.7c6578505b8d096c59823d68797c73ed.jpg

Foxx is criminally unappreciated so also pleasently surprises me seeing him in a universally liked seeding.

Opinion...

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna say it, Parton is universally respected, not universally liked...

There are too many people in her original target base now that are constantly grumbling when she takes the opposite side of some of their more horrible takes on things.

She also puts her money where her mouth is...seeded against Williams is damn near impossible match-up in 1st round like that.

Edited by Renegade7

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm gonna say it, Parton is universally respected, not universally liked...

There are too many people in her original target base now that are constantly grumbling when she takes the opposite side of some of their more horrible takes on things.

She also puts her money where her mouth is...seeded against Williams is damn near impossible match-up in 1st round like that.

You both make some fine, well thought out points as to why Bob Ross would not hands down win this competition.  But considered this:

7g84og-247045588.thumb.png.78d4a8e4554d0ce690e735fadc14ced6.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Breitling guy, here.

Conspicuously missing are all the smar****ches like the Samsung Galaxy Watch and the Apple Watch.

And surely somebody still wears Timex.

4 hours ago, China said:

Conspicuously missing are all the smar****ches like the Samsung Galaxy Watch and the Apple Watch.

And surely somebody still wears Timex.

The Apple Watch is in dead center of the map....took me a while to find it 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

:rofl89:

When the profanity filter defeats itself

It probably would have been fixed by now if this were a hockey board and had people talking about coach Bab**** or Hitch**** in the gameday threads.

Posted (edited)

https://www.brandeating.com/2024/05/wendys-50-piece-chicken-nuggets-party-pack.html

For those who can't get enough of Wendy's Chicken Nuggets, the fast-food chain welcomes the new Nuggs Party Pack, which is an order of 50 white-meat, breaded (crispy or spicy) chicken nuggets. It's only available in select markets across the US (and apparently comes in a bucket at some locations).

image.png.da4431109f5099a4d2a8686153e3398b.png

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Haha 2

Breitling guy here too.  That chart is terrible.  

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.brandeating.com/2024/05/wendys-50-piece-chicken-nuggets-party-pack.html

For those who can't get enough of Wendy's Chicken Nuggets, the fast-food chain welcomes the new Nuggs Party Pack, which is an order of 50 white-meat, breaded (crispy or spicy) chicken nuggets. It's only available in select markets across the US (and apparently comes in a bucket at some locations).

Just order off the Chic Fil A catering menu.

https://order.chick-fil-a.com/menu/olo-trays/nugget-trays

• Thumb up 1

I currently wear a cheapish smar****ch but I'll be glad when it's obsolete. I ****ing hate wearing watches anymore. 

Always wanted a fancy Rolex or something but I could never stomach wear anything expensive. I destroy stuff too easily. 😆