Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Update:  The restaurant neighbors decided to be proactive and put their own neon green cones in the street on either side of my driveway so patrons don't park there.  I've made 2 calls to the county health department, but haven't gotten a call back yet. 

• Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You tried the zoning department or fire marshall? I remember you saying they didn't have any visible fire extinguishers. 🔥 👩‍🚒

Zoning dept would be worthless, but I hadn't thought about fire marshal...thanks.  Yeah, that along with the "no gloves" thing really disturbs me.  I was kinda thinking that someone would get sick at some point and spread the word, so biz would slow down...it hasn't happened, and I wouldn't wish a food illness on anyone.  Unless I can get a local government agency involved, I'm just gonna have to deal with it.  

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Zoning dept would be worthless, but I hadn't thought about fire marshal...thanks.  Yeah, that along with the "no gloves" thing really disturbs me.  I was kinda thinking that someone would get sick at some point and spread the word, so biz would slow down...it hasn't happened, and I wouldn't wish a food illness on anyone.  Unless I can get a local government agency involved, I'm just gonna have to deal with it.  

Seems to me that whoever does the health permitting/inspections for food places in your city/county would be worth a call as well.

• Thumb up 1

On 4/3/2023 at 8:29 PM, Warhead36 said:

Played pickleball for the first time in months today. Man was I rusty as hell. Felt like a 3.5 player or something.

I watched the charity matches with the retired tennis greats on Sunday...it looked like a lot of fun. 

And I once again put the "pro" in procrastinate, waiting for a call from my accountant about the taxes...:unsure:

• Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and remove all the out of state cars in DC. I know all they are doing is complaining about the traffic and the city in general. 

Avengers Infinity War GIF

Monkey's paw curls: DC's not a state, so your car is also from out-of-state.

• Thumb up 1