Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

3 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Norman is unbelievably bad this year. He offers no resistance. I don't understand the dropoff frankly. 

His entire game is dependent upon confidence and right now he has absolutely none. It happens a lot to cornerbacks. That’s why the ****iest ones tend to be the best. Deion, Revis, Ramsey etc.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Montez Sweat continues to do an outstanding job on his contain responsibilities after the initial mistake with Josh Allen. He saved a play by pursuing the back on a great angle.

The D is also doing a much better job with not letting the motion get them too excited and doing their jobs. 

The defensive backs have been poor in coverage. Linebackers are struggling to get to their zones as well. 

Allen and Ion did a great job stuffing the RB three plays in a row on the goal line. They play like guys who can absolutely anchor a defense. Very impressive. The DL did all they could to stop that touchdown there. They played very tough. But when you give a team four chances at the 1ish yard line you're not very likely to be successful.

uuggh...3 possessions, 3 straight good Bill drives..not one good thing is happening on D

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

So will we need to abandon the run now? I'm torn because I don't really care about winning as much as I car about developing Haskins. 

Problem with totally abandoning the run is it means Buffalo will be sending extra pressure on every passing down.  Right now the pass play calls are for such short passing, it isn't spreading out Buffalo's defense at all.  They are pretty much able to cheat in the box.

Just now, Gibbs828791 said:

uuggh...3 possessions, 3 straight good Bill drives..not one good thing is happening on D

Very strongly disagree here. Lots of good. Problem being the bad is so bad it overwrites and completely minimizes ANYTHING good that has happened. The bads have been HORRENDOUS.

Archived