Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

lol Trent Murphy coming back to bite us in the ass. thought DH could've beaten him to the edge for the first his speed or a juke. d'ah well, we're on the board.

that 2nd down bunch screen was a funky little call. not sure i like it in the RZ

Haskins isnt fast.

Offensive line had excellent horizontal movement on that drive. It allowed Peterson to use his vision to an outstanding advantage. The play where he got stuck in behind the OL pile and snuck out was AP to a tee.

Haskins, down by the goal line, didn't set his feet at all on the receiver screen. But he managed to complete it. On the sack, Haskins had McLaurin on the double move if he would have thrown it when McLaurin was starting the move. Instead of throwing McLaurin open, he held the ball while waiting for him to be running free. That allowed the Bills to sack him.

• Like 1

I never understood why Jay wanted to cut and then inactivate and then minimize the best player on offense.  

If they had started the season with this type of a scheme they would not be 1-7.  Probably 3-4-ish, but not embarrassingly bad.

That said.  As it relates to 2020 and 2021, I’m not sure it matters much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

So Haskins has completed to 5 different WRs. Not exceptional, but I'm seeing some semblance of a passing game. We need some more yac and air yards, but hopefully those things will come

If anything, we can see a huge difference in Haskins when he was actually practicing all week as the starter, opposed to being thrown into the game with zero prep.

• Like 1