Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

if dude can’t show us anything this season at all he need competition AT LEAST. 

But it he has to play to get the opportunity. And we stink anyway. So give him the opportunity. It’s not about him. That’s whats actually best for the team at the moment. 

Just now, skins island connection said:

They showed Haskins earlier on tv, when he first came in, and he was on the bench sitting, not looking at any photos or plays or even taking with anyone.

No QB will learn that way, but I think he's a foregone conclusion, and the only person that can save him is Snyder, which will prob happen, so we're stuck with this wannabe QB.

Yes, the quarterback should have the drive to do what you said, but that could easily be on the QB coach, we don't know what they told him to focus on or not during games.

3 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Couldn’t be me.

Good for you, but the only thing people care about less than other people's fantasy stories, are the protests from the purists who can't imagine starting other teams' players. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The team is about to 1-7.  Just start preparing Haskins as the starter during the week.  Let him start games and leave no doubt to anyone what we have (or don't have) in him.

Agreed. If I realized one thing this game, it is that Haskins needs to start the rest of the year. Absolutely vital that we see what we have in him. Hopefully he develops as well.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The team is about to 1-7.  Just start preparing Haskins as the starter during the week.  Let him start games and leave no doubt to anyone what we have (or don't have) in him.

Hell yes! If he can’t manage to start getting better Tony the end of the year thenncut him and draft another QB.

Just now, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

he will NEVER sell that team.   His interview in 2009 talked about how the worse it gets, the MORE he wants to "right the ship".  He will NEVER sell it.  Only hope is he just is so embarrassed of his own failure (picking what players should be drafted, they've all failed, picking which QBs should play, they've all been wrong) that he doesnt want to be wrong again and he gives someone else full control.  but i dont see that happening either.

Lol I watch that interview once in a while just to remind myself how idiotic the guy is. 

Archived