Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

OK, I'm ready to make a judgement on Haskins....he has terrible mechanics and is a long, long, long ways away. I'd rather have that undrafted rookie that the Steelers ran out there against the Chargers......undrafted free agent slinger who is accurate. We are in big trouble if DH is our "franchise" QB.....I've seen enough.

Most people are smart enough to know that wanting Haskins to play does not equate to anointing him as "the answer." It's just the best alternative right now to play him in this utterly lost season just to see not only what he can do now but if and how he can improve. No one needs to see anymore Case or Colt. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Smart coaches don’t trust QBs that have only 2 starts in the NFL? 

(Haskins has zero)

So, to further spell this out one last time- the Redskins don't think Haskins is ready to play, and yet made him the active backup QB for this game (and others). Which I find monumentally stupid.

So, down 10 in the 3rd quarter with 3rd and long they sent in a give up play .. Showing that they have no faith in him. And yet he's in the game.

All of you pointing out that it's smart to not ask Haskins to do anything because h's not ready aren't exactly proving me wrong. 

Archived