Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think the owner does care but is completely clueless as to what to do about any of this because he honestly doesn’t think it’s anything but bad luck.

Because he's a moron.

Remember when he told Dan Patrick that he doesn't have a plan for any of his businesses. That **** is for Harvard MBAs and he dropped out of college.

Those were his words.

20 years later he's still doing the same stupid **** because he doesn't give a ****.

My way or the highway. Sooner or later he'll get it right, he thinks.

Our football team is doomed and had been for over 20 years.

I like the posts of Haskins isn't ready based in last week. The fact is we have no idea if he could be competent now and If the reports are true and Gruden didn't want him, Gruden could actively be sabotaging his development.  When this game is over Gruden is going to do verbal acrobatics to praise and justify Colt and he is putrid after being in the system forever. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

**** it, I’m going to be a browns fan. They play MNF i believe🤔 goooo browns!!!!

Honestly seems like one of the more fun young teams to be a fan of right now, even if they were overhyped coming into the year. Mayfield is just fun

2 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

Amen.  I haven’t liked him from season 1.  Lazy in all aspects.

Jay was a bad hire, he had one playoff appearance when the rest of the division tripped over their own dicks, ever since then it has been the same **** different day. Outscored 88-25 in the last 3 games

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Norman sucks so bad.  Dude just COMPLETELY whiffed on a lane trying to get Michel.  

Par for the course really. He’s been **** for last 18 months. Can’t wait to get his dumb ass off the books. He can barely string a sentence together so no surprise he hasn’t got the smarts to play ball to a high level

1 minute ago, GoDeep81 said:
  • New HC: "Ok fellas, what do have to work with?"  Us: "We've got a punter and a receiver"  NHC "Ok, what else?"  Us: 😕

slightly disagree here.

Allen is good, as is Payne. Settle is a decent backup. Ion is a good option. Landon Collins is also okay. Dunbar is... serviceable. Thompson is a good third down option. But otherwise you’re depressingly close :ols:

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

you don’t put Colt McCoy our on the field to protect your ego. You especially don’t do it when he’s been terrible. You keep him out there to prevent the absolute **** storm Haskins would find himself in if he goes out there and absolutely fails. This fanbase is ****ing rabid right now. Throwing a green as **** rookie to the best defense in football in an already lost game is the definition of stupid.

Seriously.

It would be horrendously dumb to put him out there right now.

Bad for Haskins especially.

I disagree. Gruden has no vested interest in Haskins at all.

Just now, UKskins said:

Par for the course really. He’s been **** for last 18 months. Can’t wait to get his dumb ass off the books. He can barely string a sentence together so no surprise he hasn’t got the smarts to play ball to a high level

But it's the fans fault...  Right Josh!

1 minute ago, caysdad1 said:

I like the posts of Haskins isn't ready based in last week. The fact is we have no idea if he could be competent now and If the reports are true and Gruden didn't want him, Gruden could actively be sabotaging his development.  When this game is over Gruden is going to do verbal acrobatics to praise and justify Colt and he is putrid after being in the system forever. 

Actively sabotaging his development?  How in the world do you think a person would do that?  The amount of facepalm there is concussion inducing.

Archived