Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

Just now, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

McCoy is out there to protect Grudens ego. And failing.

you don’t put Colt McCoy our on the field to protect your ego. You especially don’t do it when he’s been terrible. You keep him out there to prevent the absolute **** storm Haskins would find himself in if he goes out there and absolutely fails. This fanbase is ****ing rabid right now. Throwing a green as **** rookie to the best defense in football in an already lost game is the definition of stupid.

Seriously.

It would be horrendously dumb to put him out there right now.

Bad for Haskins especially.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Definitely. KOC or someone will be given the rest of the year to pull out Haskins potential, and no better time to start than against the Dolphins.

Yea we need to see Haskins for us that dont think the kid is the answer becasue we are going to be able to reboot next year at qb

Washington is simply un-watchable in the second half of games.  Their defense has nothing left to give, and Jay Gruden runs the offense like they the ones up by 3 possessions.  I know they have zero chance to win the game, but this drive started with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, yet the plays they are running are the kind you run when you have the lead and are just trying to bleed the clock with first downs.

Everyone on the team seems to shy away from contact. Total function of I bed to protect myself for next year. Can't win that way, won't win that way.  What stinks is that we are short 2 draft picks this year so yes a high 1st but then limited opportunities after that. 

Just now, Vanguard said:

I’ve been saying Jays talent evaluation sucks for years.  Look at how much he loves Samaje Perine and Rob Kelly.

Absolutely. He got that reputation because he stood on a table for Matt Iioniddas? Like cool, Matt is a nice player but its not like Jay found Kahil Mack. 

I fell asleep between 19-7 and 26-7.  I'm fighting, but I stayed up doin homework, and Colt bored the F out if me.  I'll watch the rest, dad and I jus enjoying our time together, but agree they'll lose to Miami.

They gotta do something they showing topnring more, this is nothing worse then people not wanting to go and being right.  

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Washington is simply un-watchable in the second half of games.  Their defense has nothing left to give, and Jay Gruden runs the offense like they the ones up by 3 possessions.  I know they have zero chance to win the game, but this drive started with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, yet the plays they are running are the kind you run when you have the lead and are just trying to bleed the clock with first downs.

Its his stupid system of 4 and 5 yard come back routes all over the field. I mean NE is ben playing cover 1 all game

Archived