Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

• TK pinned this topic

Dan is spending a lot of time with Alex. His new BFF?   Now Alex is a real cool dude.  Way cooler than Dan.  So maybe its simply a cool dude man crush kind of thing.  But I wonder if it has some football implications.  He was in Dan's box last week.  Supposedly conferred with Dan until 2 am after last weeks, loss, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I heard through a different forum that redskins fans at the stadium have been asking the mass amounts of Patriots fans to help out with “sell the team” chants today.   

Hope to hear it

I am sure a google search could help you find some t-shirts - ahem..  Would you make it in though!?

image.jpeg.33633be03ff47041dfd5be6be016eccc.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan is spending a lot of time with Alex. His new BFF?   Now Alex is a real cool dude.  Way cooler than Dan.  So maybe its simply a cool dude man crush kind of thing.  But I wonder if it has some football implications.  He was in Dan's box last week.  Supposedly conferred with Dan until 2 am after last weeks, loss, etc. 

Hmmm. Could Alex be the interum head coach?

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

60-40 that today is Jay's final game and he's gone by the end of the day.

More like 90-10. Just seems like it's all coming together. Anything short f some kind of miracle win and I think they almost have to make a move. Bruce needs to save his own ass. A mid season Jay firing likely gives him some more rope - especially if the next coach gets a few unexpected wins going down the stretch. It's bruce's best sales pitch. And i am being kind at a 90-10 chance NE wins. 

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

60-40 that today is Jay's final game and he's gone by the end of the day.

Finlay was just on the pregame show saying we could very well be looking at Jay's final game as head coach (and I assume Manusky's as DC).

He figures they may want to get a fresh start early with an interim HC, and they may want to start with what could be the most winnable game on the Redskins' schedule when they face the Dolphins next week.

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Finlay was just on the pregame show saying we could very well be looking at Jay's final game as head coach (and I assume Manusky's as DC).

He figures they may want to get a fresh start early with an interim HC, and they may want to start with what could be the most winnable game on the Redskins' schedule when they face the Dolphins next week.

My guess is just canning Jay if that accompanies also keeping Bruce will only appease a small portion of their fan base.  but yeah I'd say almost slam dunk that's what they will try first. 

Archived