Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

McCoy is catching the snap and getting steamrolled. And now Penn is out. Sorry man, but no. Our line is just flat out awful.

Glad we still have a Trent to correct this though... oh wait... I’m glad we have assets in place of Trent to help fix this though...

Oh wait...

We’re in 100% known passing situation now because of the score.

The OL has issues.  

But it I don’t get the feeling the scheme or play calling is helping the OL out.

Remember when people were crushing the OL when Griffin was getting crunched, then Kirk comes in and all of a sudden it’s much better?

There are a million things which go into protection.  And right now none of it is working.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

It’s interesting watching DH suck up to the all OL. He went up to Penn when he was injured and then they just showed him rubbing up against Scherff on sidelines. You know he’s lobbying for them to get him to play.

Or maybe he's just being a good teammate and encouraging them.

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Where you at?  It's on CBS here in Rockville.  Fox has Giants/Vikings game.

Roanoke. But I'm a sadist & found a stream. :ols:

FOX here pulled this **** years ago during a ****ty Skins Giants game in the snow with no crowd. The public outcry was so bad the local affliate swore they'd never do it again. So much for that lol

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

We’re in 100% known passing situation now because of the score.

The OL has issues.  

But it I don’t get the feeling the scheme or play calling is helping the OL out.

Remember when people were crushing the OL when Griffin was getting crunched, then Kirk comes in and all of a sudden it’s much better?

There are a million things which go into protection.  And right now none of it is working.

sure. But I don’t think that helps make you point. It’s a lot of reasons... but this is different than Griffin vs. Cousins. Griffin held the ball for awhile and ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. McCoy catches the snap and then proceeds to get dropped on his head.

Just now, ntotoro said:

Gruden... your little pet McCoy is awful. I hope you see that now and don’t have to “look at the tape” before being fired. 

Damn right. Gave his guy a final chance to stink it up before being canned, go piss in the same pot somewhere else please. 

Archived