Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Just now, NoCalMike said:

So Gruden going to being Haskins in, and then revert back to the most boring play calling ever.  Then blame Haskins for not providing a spark.

Script so far...I'll be damned if he doesn't get at least the number of deep shots today that Case missed.  I swear, why wasn't that the first play when he came in???

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So Gruden going to being Haskins in, and then revert back to the most boring play calling ever.  Then blame Haskins for not providing a spark.

Like I said earlier, he’d rather lose his way than win by playing into Haskins’ strengths... assuming he even has given Haskins enough thought to see what his strengths are.

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

His first NFL playing time.  Give him a break.  I was not big on drafting him, but, geezus LET IT REST!

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they're better off with Keenum.   I know Keenum aint much.  Haskins is just not NFL quality.  (not basing these comments on what I've seen today, but what I studied all last year from haskins)

you know Vaseline is pretty cheap and can sooth your booty hole

And what credentials do you have?

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Good god would you give the Haskins hate a ****ing rest.  We get it, you don't like him.  

Image result for now leave animated gif

Stop with this agenda seriously. I mean you keep posting the same ****.  Stop!!!  Pedestrian playcalling leads to pedestrian  results.

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

You ain’t study **** lol

Archived