Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Manusky's chief strategy seems not to work. I don't know why. What's wrong with having your defenders give a ten yard cushion on 3rd and 4? Shouldn't it be sound strategy to always to set up behind the first down marker, let the receiver catch the ball, and then attempt the tackle?

How can that possibly fail!

You either get 4D chess or you don't.  :)

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i guess.   it's like what do you want more:  the car that is broken down and aint going to get you where you need to go, or spend a 1st round on another car that you think looks cool, and people say it looks cool (Jeep Renegades and Compass's for example) only to find out, after investigating it further that its actually a poor performing car that also you will learn to hate in due time.   enjoy the newness of this for now....it will wear off soon enough, take it from someone who studied every throw haskins made last year...

Maybe the question should be what do you want more. Haskins to ball out and turn us around, or for him to fail so that you can be right?

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

i always feel players/teams reflect the energy and temperament of their coach. Jay just shuffles along and pokes his lips out and is "welp" human-personified.

his team looks the same way. it's sad to say i cant think of who on that sideline is cussing people out and getting in people's faces.

Jay is Charlie Brown.

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i guess.   it's like what do you want more:  the car that is broken down and aint going to get you where you need to go, or spend a 1st round on another car that you think looks cool, and people say it looks cool (Jeep Renegades and Compass's for example) only to find out, after investigating it further that its actually a poor performing car that also you will learn to hate in due time.   enjoy the newness of this for now....it will wear off soon enough, take it from someone who studied every throw haskins made last year...

Okay.  So here is a thought.  Let this half play out and then come back if your perceptions bear out.   But stop spamming the thread right now.  I want to support him. 

Archived