Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

wrong.  I don't hate him.  It's just he should have never been drafted in the 1st round.  I thought he was more of a 4th or 5th round caliber QB.  In fact, no real GM wanted him in the 1st round, only the moron Daniel Snyder wanted him 15 slots in the draft.  everyone else passed on him because they saw what I saw, a guy who threw a ton of screen passes and behind the line of scrimmage passes.     They should have drafted a offensive linemen and built the team before trying to tackle QB.  their team is garbage.  NOW - it REMAINS garbage because they wasted their first rounder on an overhyped 4th round caliber QB

Ok we get it. You don’t like him and aren’t willing to give him a chance because you’re superior to us all and watched every play he made. That’s all fine but just stop spamming the thread with your passive aggressive ranting. You’re not coming across as credible because you sound like Haskins has been banging your wife. You don’t think he’s good. We get it but it’s boring reading you write the same thing 483 times in a row

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

true. he had 2 bad back-to-back series with INTs, but other then that he's been moving the ball, hitting WRs and hitting them for YAC and using his feet. 

unless Jay unleashes Haskins and he executes, im not optimistic.

Fair.  If Jay continues this scare of life style of playcalling, we won't catch up.  Having said that, Haskins is in because Case missed two wide open deep throws.  When does Haskins get his shot?

8 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

would u like me to show my work?  Because I have the stats to back it up.  And then we'll see who's making stuff up.  In fact, let me start with you.   you show ME first, what stats you have of Haskins last year on passes travelling more than 6 yards in the air.  *THEN* I'll share my numbers with YOU.  And we'll see who's talking S and who's got DATA to back it up

Pop another beer dude.  It’s a game.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

still better than playing Chase Keenum.

i guess.   it's like what do you want more:  the car that is broken down and aint going to get you where you need to go, or spend a 1st round on another car that you think looks cool, and people say it looks cool (Jeep Renegades and Compass's for example) only to find out, after investigating it further that its actually a poor performing car that also you will learn to hate in due time.   enjoy the newness of this for now....it will wear off soon enough, take it from someone who studied every throw haskins made last year...

7 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

you dont know what you're talking about at all.  Lots of BAD QBS in the NFL set all kinds of passing records.  You have to study each and every throw, like I did.   So, it's you and that legendary QB guru Daniel Snyder (the guy who drafted him, some ESPN hosts and moron fans who believe everything the media tell them, vs people who studied him closely and me, we'll see who's right and wrong...

Of all the crazy crap I’ve seen on this board, your posts are number 1 sir!  Congratulations!  That’s really, really hard to do!

Manusky's chief strategy seems not to work. I don't know why. What's wrong with having your defenders give a ten yard cushion on 3rd and 4? Shouldn't it be sound strategy to always to set up behind the first down marker, let the receiver catch the ball, and then attempt the tackle?

How can that possibly fail!

9 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

would u like me to show my work?  Because I have the stats to back it up.  And then we'll see who's making stuff up.  In fact, let me start with you.   you show ME first, what stats you have of Haskins last year on passes travelling more than 6 yards in the air.  *THEN* I'll share my numbers with YOU.  And we'll see who's talking S and who's got DATA to back it up

Please shut the hell up. You are fixated on this one thing and it's beyond irritating. Let's just agree that no one here cares what you think, and we'll be happy to watch Haskins develop. I'm very close to just putting you on 'ignore' if I can figure out where that setting is now

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

we'll see how aggressive Jay is in the 2nd half to see if gives a **** about winning/trying to turn it around. if he keeps up with the questionable play-calling, no urgency and bad clock-management, we'll know where this season is going. phone-it-in to top 10 pick

Not as aggressive as BoycottEuphemisticFans I’d wager

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Glad to be here for Haskins first action but damn this is a poorly coached team.  Guys look bored on the sidelines like they would rather be somewhere else.  

i always feel players/teams reflect the energy and temperament of their coach. Jay just shuffles along and pokes his lips out and is "welp" human-personified.

his team looks the same way. it's sad to say i cant think of who on that sideline is cussing people out and getting in people's faces.

7 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

You said you say it 1000 times.  He had 533 attempts last year.

hence my comment you were exaggerating.

Just now, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i guess.   it's like what do you want more:  the car that is broken down and aint going to get you where you need to go, or spend a 1st round on another car that you think looks cool, and people say it looks cool (Jeep Renegades and Compass's for example) only to find out, after investigating it further that its actually a poor performing car that also you will learn to hate in due time.   enjoy the newness of this for now....it will wear off soon enough, take it from someone who studied every throw haskins made last year...

Gotta spread that hate around my man! Plenty of bums out there to choose from! 🤣

Archived