Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think you exaggerate.

would u like me to show my work?  Because I have the stats to back it up.  And then we'll see who's making stuff up.  In fact, let me start with you.   you show ME first, what stats you have of Haskins last year on passes travelling more than 6 yards in the air.  *THEN* I'll share my numbers with YOU.  And we'll see who's talking S and who's got DATA to back it up

7 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

what were his excuses his senior year in college last season, then?  When he was one of the most innacurate QB's on passes more than 6 yards down the field?

We get it.  You hate him.  He’s a bust in your eyes.

Guess what, we got him.  What would you prefer NOW, not baxk during the draft, NOW?  You want Keenum back in? Colt?  Don’t ever let him play bc you don’t like him?

How about move the hell on and give him a shot.  Unless you have another option in your back pocket

FFS, our “fans”

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Yeah terrible. Only like crushing records, leading yards in passing last year, and led his league in passing TD but boy is he terrible. 

you dont know what you're talking about at all.  Lots of BAD QBS in the NFL set all kinds of passing records.  You have to study each and every throw, like I did.   So, it's you and that legendary QB guru Daniel Snyder (the guy who drafted him, some ESPN hosts and moron fans who believe everything the media tell them, vs people who studied him closely and me, we'll see who's right and wrong...

Just now, Renegade7 said:

This game really isn't over yet the way Jones is turning the ball over.

true. he had 2 bad back-to-back series with INTs, but other then that he's been moving the ball, hitting WRs and hitting them for YAC and using his feet. 

unless Jay unleashes Haskins and he executes, im not optimistic.

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

you dont know what you're talking about at all.  Lots of BAD QBS in the NFL set all kinds of passing records.  You have to study each and every throw, like I did.   So, it's you and that legendary QB guru Daniel Snyder (the guy who drafted him, some ESPN hosts and moron fans who believe everything the media tell them, vs people who studied him closely and me, we'll see who's right and wrong...

still better than playing Chase Keenum.

Archived