Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

14 hours ago, visionary said:

I also have a hard time believing the "I didn't know" part of all this, specifically in regards to regulars. I believe far more knew and didn't care, than those who legitimately may have had no idea, although that still isn't an excuse (to me).

We're talking about women who very likely speak little or no english, at a clandestine location. Probably no screening. It all starts to add up.

6 hours ago, FrFan said:

Why, when you're dating this girl who is 39 years younger ? :rolleyes::unsure:;)

I think we all know that just because a partner is attractive doesn't mean they are complete packages. I have no idea but she could be a total airhead or she could just drive him crazy. Or maybe their sex life just isn't that great. Quality sex is not based on physical appearance. Not saying a discount rub n tug is great sexually but it's something different that maybe gives him something that he needs

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Not saying a discount rub n tug is great sexually but it's something different that maybe gives him something that he needs

That's what is blowing my mind.  This dude is a billionaire and yet he's pulling up (in a chauffeured Bentley) to a strip mall rub & tug. 

You'd think this dude would be smart enough to be several layers removed from these transactions to protect himself.  Have his handlers (Michael Cohen types) set it all up, make the payments, etc., to where Kraft just shows up to a hotel, does the deed, and leaves.  He's not involved in any phone calls or money handoffs.

Goes to show there isn't a man alive who can say no to a happy ending. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think we all know that just because a partner is attractive doesn't mean they are complete packages. I have no idea but she could be a total airhead or she could just drive him crazy. Or maybe their sex life just isn't that great. Quality sex is not based on physical appearance. Not saying a discount rub n tug is great sexually but it's something different that maybe gives him something that he needs

True. Some people are hot as hell but they don’t know **** about sex.  Then again if they are extremely choosy probably didn’t get much experience.

18 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Can't hurt to try something different. What's happening now clearly isn't working. 

They could try arresting the "customers" and pimps (mostly men) more than the women, men, and children who are used by these men. 

Kinda like the laws against hiring the undocumented workers which are unenforced because executives (mostly men) are breaking the hiring laws.

Until the politicians (mostly men) start making laws with real teeth to go after the "customers" and pimps (mostly men), trafficking and prostitution will continue.

You don’t have to be so blatantly anti-man...

Lets arrest minors who try to buy cigarettes or alcohol.  Let’s arrest drug users not drug dealers.  Let’s arrest people crossing the boarder illegally, not the organizations who allow that to happen.

Dont let your hatred of men cloud your judgement.

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

According to wiki he's dating her since 2012, that's a lot of time to figure out if she is a "complete package" don't you think ? ;)

I'm always baffled when i see those smart business kings, acting like idiots. Maybe he's becoming senile who knows ?

2 minutes ago, FrFan said:

According to wiki he's dating her since 2012, that's a lot of time to figure out if she is a "complete package" don't you think ? ;)

I'm always baffled when i see those smart business kings, acting like idiots. Maybe he's becoming senile who knows ?

I will forever reference @Elessar78 from now on in these situations. Sometimes you just want a quick, cheap Jr bacon cheeseburger

5 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Just cuz you're good at making money, doesn't mean you're good at maintaining relationships and sexual chemistry. Or a host of other things for that matter, that can also include the skill of being a decent human being.

Most skills don't transfer from one arena to another.

Plus, someone mentioned his girlfriend had some other dude's baby last year or something. Don't know if that's true, but that could have made him more likely to seek some strange, elsewhere.

I think we are wasting our time trying to figure out why a man with more money than everyone on this website combined a thousand times over would want to ejaculate every day, no matter where in the world he is, whenever he wants, by whoever is available to help him do that.

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I think we are wasting our time trying to figure out why a man with more money than everyone on this website combined a thousand times over would want to ejaculate every day, no matter where in the world he is, whenever he wants, by whoever is available to help him do that.

Probably like his version of morning coffee 

39 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

How about the fact his wife died of cancer in 2011 and after 48 yrs of marriage he knows he'll probably never find that level of companionship and he doesn't want to marry someone who's only interested in collecting half his wealth.

People, say, in Germany (apart from the human trafficking) are wondering what the big deal is? Sex and kink are basic human needs. They actually have govt employed sex workers. I believe. 

12 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

People, say, in Germany (apart from the human trafficking) are wondering what the big deal is? Sex and kink are basic human needs. They actually have govt employed sex workers. I believe. 

Its not a big deal if you ignore the fact that the women were sex slaves, sure. But the women are reported to be sex slaves. So yea. Big deal. 

Archived