Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

I think I would take the deal if I were him.  You're a 70 something billionaire, you probably shouldnt give a crap, everybody already thinks you're guilty, you're allegedly caught on tape, and they're not trying to get you on anything about the trafficking.  Take that and get on with your life.  You're just prolonging the embarrassment and opening yourself up to more risk.

4 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Unfortunately he got off with $10,000 fine; Community Service, admit guilt, it is like an insult to injury. A real person would had been in jail for a few years to say the least. Perks of being rich and famous.

Ummm.......no.  He was offered a deal that was standard for first time offenders.

Prosecutors have offered to drop misdemeanor charges against Kraft and 24 other men in exchange for fines, community service and an admission they would be found guilty should the case go to trial, according to Mike Edmonson, spokesman for the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office.

Edmondson described the offer as standard for first-time offenders and said that none of the offers had been accepted as of Wednesday morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/us/robert-kraft-solicitation-offer/index.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

On 3/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, Burgold said:

Or Goodell forces him to sell the team.

Get real. The Redskins essentially WERE trafficking humans (pimping cheerleaders to big sponsors andtaking their passports for "safekeeping")

and they didn't even get a slap on the wrist. 

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

It's a friggin' misdemeanor.

All star lawyers? Court battles? for what? To deny video evidence of a misdemeanor?

Something stinks.

~Bang

Now that would be interesting. RK is actually the Keyser Soze running the whole human trafficking ring. 

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Now that would be interesting. RK is actually the Keyser Soze running the whole human trafficking ring. 

On my world famous Bang Radio Hour .. the episode in which we 'covered' this story, i mused that since we have now seen pictures of this Madam with the president and other prominent republicans, and we have heard she acts as an intermediary selling access to Trump for Chinese nationals...   

wouldn't it be funny if an entire shadowy Illuminatti type world of billionaires and incredibly powerful people running human trafficking and alllll the other international criminal conspiracies are brought down because Bob Kraft got a tugger?

I mean, why else with the huge team of lawyers? Something else might be discovered?

for any interested in a few dozen laughs..  shoot, the first minute is basically an audio cartoon of the incident.
http://bangradiohour.com/bang-radio-hour-4352-bob-goes-whorin/

~Bang

We went by the Orchids of Asia Spa  site earlier this month after a Nats spring training game in Jupiter.  We were on our way to the Square Grouper Tiki Bar on the Jupiter Inlet and stopped by on the way.  We have a good friend in Vermont who is a huge Pats fan, so we were going to snap goofy pics in front of the place to send to him.  Ha ha.   

But it was just too sad and seedy looking. The sign on the facing above the door was taken down, so only the shadow of the name showed up where the sign had blocked the facing from the sun.  There was some official looking paper posted on the door announcing its closure.  We just drove away.

Highly recommend the Square Grouper Tiki Bar though. 

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Get real. The Redskins essentially WERE trafficking humans (pimping cheerleaders to big sponsors andtaking their passports for "safekeeping")

and they didn't even get a slap on the wrist. 

Fair enough. Goodell can force Snyder to sell the team too.

See, I'm easy to deal with :D

I listen to a podcast called Cold Call and they have an episode about "precision medicine"... The really interesting part about this episode is that the people interviewed are part of the Kraft Precision Medicine Accelerator (as in Robert Kraft/Patriots). The date the episode aired Feb 26. The date his arrest was announced: Feb 22. They go on to name drop Robert Kraft several times rather heavy handedly.

The PR machine works quickly and in un-mysterious ways. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You're lying if you're saying you're not gonna watch it.

Gonna make sure my food is digested first.

You have been waiting for this day since the news came out lol. If it moves there is no coming back from this, you know. I wouldnt do it if I were you. 

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You have been waiting for this day since the news came out lol. If it moves there is no coming back from this, you know. I wouldnt do it if I were you. 

Everyone's been waiting for this since the day the news came out.  It's not even so much about watching it, it's about knowing that that guy is embarrassed as hell that he got busted and people can see it.

55 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I want Jon Gruden breaking the video down with his telestrator.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Everyone's been waiting for this since the day the news came out.  It's not even so much about watching it, it's about knowing that that guy is embarrassed as hell that he got busted and people can see it.

I'm just here for the deflated balls jokes.

Judge sets rules for release of video evidence in Robert Kraft's prostitution case

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A Florida judge has issued a new order establishing criteria that must be met before prosecutors in the state can release to the public video evidence related to the prostitution case involving New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Police and prosecutors have said the video shows the 77-year-old Kraft paying for and receiving two sex acts on consecutive days in January at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida. Kraft has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges in the case.

Last week, after Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg’s office announced plans to release the video evidence, Judge Joseph Marx agreed to temporarily delay the release of the video. That decision granted an emergency motion filed by Kraft's attorneys.

Tuesday's ruling from Judge Leonard Hanser extends that delay until four criteria are met.

The criteria are:

"A. Trial juries being sworn in each case;

"B. The cases resolving by plea agreement;

"C. The State no longer pursuing the charges against the Defendant;

"D. At any other time at which the Court finds the fair trial rights of Defendant(s) are not at risk, after notice to the parties and hearing thereon."

Click on the link for the full article

Archived