Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

RICO the GOP

i mean, holy ****... 

honestly, your neighborhood heroin dealer probably has a picture of himself with Trump.

every ****ing shady thing you can think of... there he is. There's one of his associates.

This guy deserves the Mussolini treatment. Hang him up by his ankles. 

~Bang

I have to admit

selling access to foreign wealthy class/govt people you know through through a massage parlor fronting for a sex trafficking ring that was revealed because Robert Kraft was on video going to get a blowjob on the day of the AFC game

was not on my list of “things that’ll happen under trump”

So when that dude started shooting in the pizza parlor because the alt right manufactured that Clinton was involved in sex trafficking, the truth is that the man they supported and eventually elected president was *actually* connected with someone running a sex trafficking ring

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

So when that dude started shooting in the pizza parlor because the alt right manufactured that Clinton was involved in sex trafficking, the truth is that the man they supported and eventually elected president was *actually* connected with someone running a sex trafficking ring

Hadn't thought of that one.

One more piece of confirmation that EVERYTHING the GOP fraudulently accuses the Democrats of doing or being... the Republicans actually are.

4 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So, is this woman Cindy Yang in jail? or is the human trafficking thing something that is likely, but they can't really prove it yet?

Kraft was busted by a sting operation. 

Im guessing the entire thing is an ongoing investigation

people we’re sharing pictures of trump with this woman earlier in the week

so I’m guessing that investigation isn’t quite wrapped up yet and we’ll be seeing more about it for a while. 

59 minutes ago, tshile said:

I have to admit

selling access to foreign wealthy class/govt people you know through through a massage parlor fronting for a sex trafficking ring that was revealed because Robert Kraft was on video going to get a blowjob on the day of the AFC game

was not on my list of “things that’ll happen under trump”

so in taking the ultimate extrapolations,, ,can you imagine if the entire thing.. the global oligarchy, global sex trafficking, the crimes and protections of the vastly wealthy being revealed...

because Robert Kraft got a tugger in a shopping center whorehouse.

Oh. my. GOODNESS.

~Bang

the stuff on this woman and her now defunct website does sound like selling influence and access. The trafficking stuff sounds like a piece that brings in the older richer guys who want some underaged asian girl to fulfill some twisted fantasy. I don't want to quote the Mother Jones piece because they are so far left leaning. Even if reading it didn't come off as making **** up.

Still, sick twisted **** going on there.

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Every time they point the finger, you can bet a dollar they are guilty of whatever it is.

It happens SO often that there must be some sort of psychological mumbo jumbo that explains it, and Jumbo can likely tell us what it is.

Projection almost every time.

I have said it here numerous times.. the GOP embodies EVERYTHING the GOP rank and file are conditioned to hate... and THEN some.

~Bang

So I'm guessing when Schefter said more big names will come out, I'm guessing his source didn't reveal which part of the investigation. He's been hammered appropriately, but this story isn't over yet. There will be some digging done on the founder and wonder who all will turn up at the end of it. 

9 hours ago, Bang said:

Every time they point the finger, you can bet a dollar they are guilty of whatever it is.

It happens SO often that there must be some sort of psychological mumbo jumbo that explains it, and Jumbo can likely tell us what it is.

Projection almost every time.

~Bang

Every time. It's unquestionably Team Trump's signature move. 

The Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office confirmed Tuesday it has offered Kraft and 24 other men charged with soliciting prostitution the standard diversion program offered to first-time offenders. The men must concede they would be found guilty, perform 100 hours community service, attend a class on the dangers of prostitution and pay $5,000 per count, spokesman Mike Edmondon said. Kraft was charged with two counts last month.

In return, the charges of misdemeanor soliciting prostitution would be dropped. Edmondson said none have accepted so far.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not accept a plea deal offered in the Florida day spa case, a source says

Robert Kraft will not accept a plea deal offered by Florida prosecutors in the case against the New England Patriots owner and other men accused of soliciting prostitution at a Jupiter, Florida, day spa, a source familiar with the case told CNN on Wednesday.

Prosecutors have offered to drop misdemeanor charges against Kraft and 24 other men in exchange for fines, community service and an admission they would be found guilty should the case go to trial, according to Mike Edmonson, spokesman for the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office.

Edmondson described the offer as standard for first-time offenders and said that none of the offers had been accepted as of Wednesday morning.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived