Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

7 hours ago, China said:

So does Gillette drop their sponsorship of the stadium?

Lol, no.

So that area, A buddy of mine is a banker down there and a few of his clients got arrested.

Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan live near that shop.

The women were promised legal status in the US but were instead enslaved and forced to do this according to the feds.

Each woman on average did about 1,500 acts a year and talked about hygiene being “minimal at best.”

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I hope Bellichek stays on after Brady retires, so then we can find out roughly how much Bellichek has to do with the success.

I believe there's good chance Bellichek can be successful without Brady, nor Kraft.

I mean, just because some hooker wanted some Billionaire Boston Creme Pie, doesn't mean she can bring down a dynasty

It’s all a build up to the Happy Ending

Is this story connected ?
There's a few parallels, including the timing, which also is Feb 22nd...

Shares of The Kraft Heinz Company (

KHC) got crushed overnight

and

They invested heavily in marketing and rebranding to rebuild growth in 2018, but the efforts have backfired, with

limp results

https://www.investopedia.com/kraft-heinz-in-freefall-after-nightmare-quarter-4587705

48 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is this story connected ?
There's a few parallels, including the timing, which also is Feb 22nd...

and

https://www.investopedia.com/kraft-heinz-in-freefall-after-nightmare-quarter-4587705

No

Kraft is not related to Kraft-Heinz.

Kraft made his money via office paper and packaging.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

No

Kraft is not related to Kraft-Heinz.

Kraft made his money via office paper and packaging.

Re:  Packaging and Heinz.  When I was in college, my university was one of only one of 9 that offered a packaging major.  Although I did not major in packaging, my roommate did.  One of the things I learned:  developing the plastic packaging for ketchup was difficult.  Why?   Ketchup is acidic, and it browns readily when exposed to oxygen, hence why it was packaged in glass bottles for many years.

153997.jpg

There were two types of plastic available, one that was resistant to the acid, but was permeable to oxygen, which was no good because the ketchup would brown.  The other would prohibit oxygen transfer, but would react with the acid. Not good.  So what did they do?  They developed a multi-layer plastic with the acid resistant plastic in contact with the ketchup with the oxygen impermeable plastic coating it.  This is why we now have plastic ketchup bottles.

49814d6b-90b8-4e8c-aa75-a0875d15e021_2.a

42 minutes ago, China said:

Re:  Packaging and Heinz.  When I was in college, my university was one of only one of 9 that offered a packaging major.  Although I did not major in packaging, my roommate did.  One of the things I learned:  developing the plastic packaging for ketchup was difficult.  Why?   Ketchup is acidic, and it browns readily when exposed to oxygen, hence why it was packaged in glass bottles for many years.

153997.jpg

There were two types of plastic available, one that was resistant to the acid, but was permeable to oxygen, which was no good because the ketchup would brown.  The other would prohibit oxygen transfer, but would react with the acid. Not good.  So what did they do?  They developed a multi-layer plastic with the acid resistant plastic in contact with the ketchup with the oxygen impermeable plastic coating it.  This is why we now have plastic ketchup bottles.

49814d6b-90b8-4e8c-aa75-a0875d15e021_2.a

CHeers, but Robert Kraft has nothing to do with this. LMAO.

He made his money in the office packing and paper industry. Not ketchup and Kraft foods. He is not related to that family.

25 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

CHeers, but Robert Kraft has nothing to do with this. LMAO.

He made his money in the office packing and paper industry. Not ketchup and Kraft foods. He is not related to that family.

I understand that.  I was just relating a personal anecdote which combined Heinz and packaging, knowing full well they were not related in this instance.

1 hour ago, China said:

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if Bob Kraft helped come up with that ingenious packaging idea? Such a downturn since winning the SB with this arrest and Kraft stock taking a nose dive lately....

18 minutes ago, China said:

I understand that.  I was just relating a personal anecdote which combined Heinz and packaging, knowing full well they were not related in this instance.

I really do appreciate what you shared. I didn't know that at all regarding ketchup. The problem is people will read that as Robert Kraft having something to do with that like this fella:

1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if Bob Kraft helped come up with that ingenious packaging idea? Such a downturn since winning the SB with this arrest and Kraft stock taking a nose dive lately....

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I really do appreciate what you shared. I didn't know that at all regarding ketchup. The problem is people will read that as Robert Kraft having something to do with that like this fella:

I was teasing you man since that was the second time you mentioned it in consecutive posts :ols:

Image result for joke over head gif

Archived