Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

6 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

ESPN is only reporting solicitation of a prostitute, but some articles are using the phrase human trafficking? There is a massive gap between those two, and makes a huge difference in how I assess the entire situation. 

I hope for everyone's sake trafficking isn't at play here. Sweet Jesus...

I just listened to Stephen A arguing that this isn't a big deal (two consenting adults yada yada). I'm like hold up... does this dude know that it's not that simple, and that women from various countries including our own get sold/exploited into this ****? 

I didn't listen to the whole thing but dude should chill before he gets caught up on this and loses his show

1 minute ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

ESPN is only reporting solicitation of a prostitute, but some articles are using the phrase human trafficking? There is a massive gap between those two, and makes a huge difference in how I assess the entire situation. 

Reading the articles, it says these rub and tug spas were under surveillance because of possible sex trafficking. But Kraft was charged with just visiting these spas and paying for a little extra. As of now, he’s just in for some public humiliation and scorn. But it is possible more information is unearthed shows he is more involved than just a visitor.

1 minute ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

The human sex trafficking was done by the people that ran the ring, the list of johns would be charged with solicitation of a prostitute.  Kraft would only be charged with that misdemeanor, but it makes the entire situation a lot worse, evil and disgusting when the prostitutes involved (some of) were there against their will and victims of sex trafficking.

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Schefter was just on sportscenter, said that Kraft isn't the biggest name on the list.  

Just the tip of the iceberg.   A lot of big names are going to be hitting the front page very soon.

Just for starters, this NXIVM case is going to be big, a lot of famous people involved. 

Also prosecutors are being sued in the Epstein case for covering up information.  If that case starts going public again, there are HUGE skeletons there. 

Again, just the tip.

A lot of people got away with a lot of stuff for a long time.  Maybe thats why it got so out of control. 

All it took was one unpredictable event to change the landscape.  Now who knows what we might find out. 

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

The human sex trafficking was done by the people that ran the ring, the list of johns would be charged with solicitation of a prostitute.  Kraft would only be charged with that misdemeanor, but it makes the entire situation a lot worse, evil and disgusting when the prostitutes involved (some of) were there against their will and victims of sex trafficking.

2 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Reading the articles, it says these rub and tug spas were under surveillance because of possible sex trafficking. But Kraft was charged with just visiting these spas and paying for a little extra. As of now, he’s just in for some public humiliation and scorn. But it is possible more information is unearthed shows he is more involved than just a visitor.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I just listened to Stephen A arguing that this isn't a big deal (two consenting adults yada yada). I'm like hold up... does this dude know that it's not that simple, and that women from various countries including our own get sold/exploited into this ****? 

I didn't listen to the whole thing but dude should chill before he gets caught up on this and loses his show

Gottit. It definitely makes a big difference in my mind, at least from the stand point that if he's involved with trafficking I'd put this up there with Don Sterling in a "sell the team" situation. But if he is just someone who showed up and paid for a little extra, I think he's a sick old man who should be fined by the NFL ala Irsay. Big difference for me. 

24 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

I don't want to get too technical or nuanced...

But, isn't it possible that the establishment can be guilty of human trafficking without Kraft knowingly doing anything other than soliciting a prostitute. Not to be crass...but he may not know the entire backstory of the merchandise.

Point being - this could be a very big deal in the big picture without him necessarily having anything to do with the more serious crimes.  

Just now, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I don't want to get too technical or nuanced...

But, isn't it possible that the establishment can be guilty of human trafficking without Kraft knowingly doing anything other than soliciting a prostitute. Not to be crass...but he may not know the entire backstory of the merchandise.

Point being - this could be a very big deal in the big picture without him necessarily having anything to do with the more serious crimes.  

This is probably more likely the case but who knows. 

This is part of a much larger trafficking bust in florida.

http://www.walb.com/2019/02/22/huge-florida-sex-trafficking-sting-results-nearly-arrests-warrants-with-more-still-coming/

1 minute ago, CurseReversed said:

This is probably more likely the case but who knows. 

This is part of a much larger trafficking bust in florida.

http://www.walb.com/2019/02/22/huge-florida-sex-trafficking-sting-results-nearly-arrests-warrants-with-more-still-coming/

Yeah, I know it's a "BE OUTRAGED" type of story and I'm not even trying to minimize prostitution....

But if he had no knowledge or nothing to do with the trafficking stuff, his name needs to be disassociated with that aspect of the story. If the story was that he had a high-end call girl come to his Vegas suite, people would be interested but not overly triggered. Rich guys do things with their money and pay for sex all the time. 

Now, having said all that, if he is involved with the human trafficking aspect at all (even knowing about), then that's completely different to me. 

So Trump National is in Jupiter.  Tiger just played with Trump and Jack Nicholas a few weeks ago when this apparently was going on....

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/president-donald-trump-plays-golf-with-tiger-woods-and-jack-nicklaus-on-saturday 

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm predicting that the other, bigger name is Tiger Woods. 

LOL at the same time (you did post before though i believe).

Here is why I think it's Tiger:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/president-donald-trump-plays-golf-with-tiger-woods-and-jack-nicklaus-on-saturday

If you're paying for sex at a crappy strip mall massage parlor, the odds that those girls are victims of trafficking are are not there willingly is quite high.  Claiming that it was just a rub&tug and that he wasn't aware of the trafficking shouldn't fly.  

Archived