Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

13 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

For the Patriot haters that are hoping or believing this may mean the demise of the Patriots ; you will be disappointed.

Brady and Bellichek can win without Kraft.

Far cry from a Patriot hater, but I think that sort of diminishes the effect that a great, stable owner has on a franchise, vs a "meh" one, or a horrific one like ours.

With all the success they've enjoyed, a sizeable chunk of that belongs to Kraft, who started righting that ship before Belichik and Brady even got there.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Far cry from a Patriot hater, but I think that sort of diminishes the effect that a great, stable owner has on a franchise, vs a "meh" one, or a horrific one like ours.

With all the success they've enjoyed, a sizeable chunk of that belongs to Kraft, who started righting that ship before Belichik and Brady even got there.

He gets some credit for that.

Just sayin that if Kraft is removed from office, it will be at least a while before their dynasty dies down, as Brady and Bellichek obviously are highly capable of riding the wave for a while, that Kraft started.

In fact, Brady seems to thrive, relish, and excel in the face of adversity.

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I mean, I get not making special arrangements and all that but don’t all these super rich guys got that that can get you anything you want? 

Recall the comment (don't remember which show/movie):

You don't pay hookers for sex. You pay them to go away after the sex. 

53 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He gets some credit for that.

Just sayin that if Kraft is removed from office, it will be at least a while before their dynasty dies down, as Brady and Bellichek obviously are highly capable of riding the wave for a while, that Kraft started.

In fact, Brady seems to thrive, relish, and excel in the face of adversity.

I think it would destabilize it. I think Brady has one more, two more likely. 3 more unlikely. I don't think it runs nearly as well without Brady. 

11 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I think it would destabilize it. I think Brady has one more, two more likely. 3 more unlikely. I don't think it runs nearly as well without Brady. 

I hope Bellichek stays on after Brady retires, so then we can find out roughly how much Bellichek has to do with the success.

I believe there's good chance Bellichek can be successful without Brady, nor Kraft.

I mean, just because some hooker wanted some Billionaire Boston Creme Pie, doesn't mean she can bring down a dynasty

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Y’all think kraft is going to be forced to sell over a prostitute... I hope not... jimmy Haslem is one degree away from being a scam artist... not a peep.

Pretty sure he will just be fined by the league and suspended for x amount of games. Nothing more. 

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Y’all think kraft is going to be forced to sell over a prostitute... I hope not... jimmy Haslem is one degree away from being a scam artist... not a peep.

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

Pretty sure he will just be fined by the league and suspended for x amount of games. Nothing more. 

There's more to the story than prostitution though.

There's sex trafficking involved. To the degree that Kraft was involved in the trafficking aspect, we don't know.

But that could be a "sell" issue.

37 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

There's more to the story than prostitution though.

There's sex trafficking involved. To the degree that Kraft was involved in the trafficking aspect, we don't know.

But that could be a "sell" issue.

The headline on the article i read said Trafficking... but when you read the story he wasn't involved in that aspect of it. The people who brought/bought these women over are the guilty ones. The question is did Kraft know about it though. The police have taken all the parties involved and charged them like they were the one doing the trafficking. I am going to assume they are doing this to get arrest warrants for all involved for time being and then figure out who did what. 

"(Kraft) is being charged with the same offenses as the others, and that is soliciting another to commit prostitution," Martin County Sheriff Will Snyder said.

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Can i still crack jokes?

**** yeah!  That’s the best time TO make jokes.  It’s never too soon!

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean, this doesn’t do much to change my opinion that Kraft is an infinitely better owner than Snyder.

31 minutes ago, Springfield said:

**** yeah!  That’s the best time TO make jokes.  It’s never too soon!

I mean, this doesn’t do much to change my opinion that Kraft is an infinitely better owner than Snyder.

Same here. I meant that the notion that the Pats could continue on, business as usual, sort of diminishes what Kraft did to set the standard that had them winning even back in the Parcells days

Archived