Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

We’re number 1 I believe.

A combo of foot-shooting penalties and predictable, ineffective 1st down runs up the middle will do that. We are usually playing with two downs on offense compared to most of the league's 3. It's asinine. 

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Dont let the door hit'em where the good Lord splittem!!

So you would ruin the team worse then it currently is for a qb that hasn’t played in 2 years turned down two different teams offering him a back up contract and is very much the main reason for the  loss of a fan base in the entire league 

Look, I know Sanchez doesn't know a ton of the offense, but Gruden needs to go draw up some plays to attack these corners.  They don't need to be complex.  The pass protection right now has actually been decent.   You aren't going anywhere with these 4 yard passes, they are just throwing it right to where every Eagles defender is sitting and waiting.

If they Redskins are going to go down, go down fighting, go down trying to score.  Don't go down with these plays that simply help run the clock out.

I can't belive we're only down 1. It seems like I keep expecting them to open the game up and we just keep staying in it. Sanchez isn't looking half bad on his limited plays. AP had the great run and Norman with that pretty int and return. 

But it looks like we need a few more gifts to win this game

Archived