Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

If you told me on Aug 1st that in early December Mark Sanchez would be our qb and Adrian Peterson would be our rb I'd have laughed my ass off.

I’d have just assumed anyone making such claims was one of those “casual fans” that was just naming names they remember hearing at some point in the past.  

Just now, Gary Clark Fan said:

So eagles have depleated dbs and Gruden decides to throw short passes.  Meanwhile Sanchez has the arm to air it out.   F you Jay  

I know he got hit on one of the floaters but his arm looks pretty trash to me so far. He can zip it over the middle but I'm not sure he has it in him to hit the opposite sideline or really strike deep. 

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We keep paying injury prone guys and expecting them to get healthier as they get older. That's a FO problem, not a training room problem. The broken bones and ACL's are no one's fault at all. 

It's both.  Too many sprains and tendons and pulls and dumb **** that takes forever to heal or shouldn't happen in first place.  On top of picking players with injury history and terrible field conditions, cyclone of disaster.

Archived