Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah.  This might seem completely out of character, but I’m absolutely NOT going to kill Jay for play calling tonight.

Hes down to guards 5 and 6, 3rd QB.  He’s not a great play caller, but this is ridiculous.

You’re 100% correct historically.

Tonight he gets a pass. 

The QB he apparently lobbied for years to entrust the team to, in spite of his injury history, got injured after about 6 quarters of play. I don't think he deserves a pass.

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

He hired Manusky. He doesn't get a pass. 

Well, sure, I just posted similar.

Thoigh Manusky is better than Haz and Barry, so he’s trending in the right direction.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Fair enough, but that pitch reverse was mind-numbingly bad.  Precisely because of the personnel he had in the game.

Eh. Yes.  I laughed out loud. 

But it at least he tried something other than pounding the ball into the line for 0 yards. 

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Next offensive series why not send Doctson or someone deep and at least try to draw a PI flag.....it is like Gruden has conceded the game, and is more worried about making sure Sanchez is around for rest of the season.

Doctson struggles to out run defenders so they rarely have to pass interfer. Plus he always awkwardly stumbles. He’ll make a play here or there but is a total waste.

Archived