Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Announcers pretty much begging the Eagles to get this game out of reach.  So much fun to listen to.  Hey MNF crew, maybe they just aren't that good of a team in 2018 mmkay?  I know the Redskins are in borderline disaster mode, but it doesn't make the Eagles superman.  Maybe it is just two mediocre teams playing a game in primetime.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Next offensive series why not send Doctson or someone deep and at least try to draw a PI flag.....it is like Gruden has conceded the game, and is more worried about making sure Sanchez is around for rest of the season.

Well, that is kinda important 

We are a bad football team. It’s unfortunate that our draft pick in the upcoming draft will not reflect the actual talent level of this team. 

We will spend another 5-10 years in mediocrity without progress because our front office refuses to start over. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

This defense is just poorly coached.

If Jay comes back, and honestly, at this point, I really can’t hold these last 5 games against him, they have to try to get a better DC.

Bringing the whole gang back with no changes on the coaching staff is not acceptable.

The things is, Manusky has had his moments. The overall product is just poor though. 

1 minute ago, Newera said:

We actually may not win a game the rest of this year.  I'm serious.

I’d say odds are we won’t.  Skins will be dogs in every game for sure.  Mark freaking but fumble Sanchez is our starting QB with no current back up.  Our online is a mess.  I mean come on. We will be 6-10.  

Archived