Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

7 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

HA!!   This team won't sniff 8-8.  If they're lucky, 5-11.

I'd put 100 bucks down on the Browns beating them.

Well, the Skins do have two games against Dallas yet to come.  Keep in mind, the Skins will have a much better passing QB, WRs, and TEs than Dallas.  So, at least they will have no trouble "keeping up" with the Cowboys offense.  200 passing yards is a huge game for Dak.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That’s stupid, but thereÂ’s no way Cousins or anybody could really make anything out of our awful receivers.

Cousins made something all last year on our terrible receivers AND an even worse running game. 

But what's the point in continuing to bring it up. Dude ain't comin' back. 

Just now, joeken24 said:

Well I guess its back to watching NFL game pass. Every ****ing year, I try to watch this **** live and get disappointed. This might be up there with the Eagles game when Vick lit their ass up. Its also the week Alex will begin to get what he's gotten his whole career, questions about his play. The WP is going to eat this **** up. Wet garbage for sure. Its going to get worse too. They've got no defense, no wide receivers, no coaching staff and no ****ing heart.

Look, I've already done it, but if I were any of you "remote throwers", "screamers" or a guy that allows this **** to **** up your week, I'd turn this **** off now, buy you a year's prescription to NFL pass and watch some good teams go at it (if you love football like that).

This Redskins **** is old.

well said!!

1 minute ago, Skintime said:

Really is too bad that those in charge couldn't see what we saw.

Agreed. And  maybe the counter argument is "we had no choice, Cousins wasn't signing here." But Smith-Gruden is never going to work. Alex needs creative offenses and a potent running game. He's not going to sit back and run a drop back passing game that peaked in the early 2000's. 

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

Snyder is the moron who picked Allen to run this team [ into the ground ] but if blame goes anywhere its on Allen.

He let KC go, let McVay go, let DJax go, let Garcon go, and that just in the last 2 years!

If this team ever wants to honestly try to build a football team, they need to start by removing Allen and his slimy fingerprints off of this team.

He is a cancer, and the proof is on the field tonight.

He let Diaz and garcon go to appease cousins 

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I hope Snyder sees a half empty stadium with lots of Carolina blue. 

He deserves nothing less

Do people in blue not eat? Don't think it really matters to Dan as long as the stadium is making money. He is all about dollar and no-sense. 

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Kirk was not staying here - the front office got a decent stop gap . Over paid but they felt they had a team that could get to the playoffs with a decent qb.

Guess they were wrong.  Again.

Just now, tomwvr said:

Kirk was not staying here - the front office got a decent stop gap . Over paid but they felt they had a team that could get to the playoffs with a decent qb.

Therein likes the problem.  The “front office”, ie that parasite Bruce Allen that was planted on us from some other team, thought he had a team that could get to the playoffs.  No wide receivers and a horrible, atrocious, miserable, out of his element defensive coordinator.  

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

No, the artist they have down on the sideline painting that ****ty painting of Drew Brees.  a 3rd grader could do better.  

Ah, OK. No longer watching. I'm actually sitting here figuring out how to add footers with automatic page numbers in a big-ass Word document. Because, when you're a Redskins fan, that's what you do during MNF games. 

Just now, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Please , cmon, Smith missed at Minimum several wide open throws tonight that would have went for big gains, just stop

Smith has been misserable.

But our outside receivers scare nobody because they all suck.

Our top 3 receivers couldnÂ’t make the Vikings team.

Smith can suck AND put WR can suck. Both can be true.

Just now, cakmoney61 said:

Easily the most embarrassing loss of the four NFC East teams:

- Eagles loss by 2 to the Vikings

- Cowboys loss on the road by 3 in OT

- Giants loss by 2 on the road on a last second 63-yard FG

Well somebody had to **** the bed and fittingly it's the Skins

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

4000 yards and 27 touchdowns with the same “talent” around him.  Just sayin.

Reed was out 14 games, Richardson was on the Seahawks, the entire OL was down, Thompson missed the last several games. There was on AP on the team.

3 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I hope Snyder sees a half empty stadium with lots of Carolina blue. 

He deserves nothing less

I hope he sees a big banner that says FIRE ALLEN NOW!

This is his doing, no denying it; Gruden, a buddy hire/favor, chased away a good GM who is rebuilding of all teams the BROWNS, and a laundry list of good players playing lights out on other teams, all in the name of saving a dollar. They don't understand that at times you have to pay your top players or they will get paid by another team.

21 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cooley said plays like the last one from Alex should get him benched. He had someone wide open in the end zone and instead he threw a duck. Said he wouldn't be surprised to see Colt come in.

I think Alex has been awful today but not just him. Ditto the O line. Whole defense.

I wouldn't say the whole defense. Allen, Payne, and Ionaddis have been the only ones that came to play. 

Archived