Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

The piling up on Alex Smith is a little much.  He is missing throws now, because his hand has been forced to be a QB that he isn't (in this game) however he is working with an awful cast of skill position players.   

This is on the front office.  You bring in Alex Smith yet don't equip him with any body that can ever beat coverage.  

Anyone sheepishly hoping against your own best instincts for old, knee-jerk Crown Royal Snyder to make an appearance after this game? 

For real, I think he's come far enough not to make a mid-season, emotional coaching change during the 5th week of a well-paid HC's 5th year...but this is embarrassing on an old-Snyder level. 

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

i said this before the season  Andy Reid burned us again.  Smith= McNabb 2.0

Dude upgraded his qb with Mahomes, gained a starting corner and 2nd round pick, and offloaded an aging terrible qb/salary. To say he fleeced us is an understatement. He absolutely destroyed us 

Just typical Monday/post bye performance - nothing really can be learned from tonight. I always chalk up Monday and post bye games as automatic losses as soon as the schedule comes out - the good news is our post bey was on a Monday which sames us from a separate Monday loss,

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Saints should really let Brees sit.

WeÂ’re not coming back

Part of the reason he's crushing these career records is because he doesn't really ever sit. He's a stat padder to the highest order...I don't mean that in a negative way, he's rarely had a defense good enough to warrent the Saints being comfortable with a lead during his career...but even in games like this he'll rack up stats. 

1 minute ago, Macster said:

doesn't matter. Gruden has laid an egg every year after the bye week. They come out flat, unprepared and lifeliess. Theycould have taken over this division tonight with a win and they ahve looked like they have no cares in the world. And Snyder wonders why the stadium if half full?

We need to get it so only the other teams fans show up

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Anyone sheepishly hoping against your own best instincts for old, knee-jerk Crown Royal Snyder to make an appearance after this game? 

For real, I think he's come far enough not to make a mid-season, emotional coaching change during the 5th week of a well-paid HC's 5th year...but this is embarrassing on an old-Snyder level. 

Who do we hire to fix this team? I mean don't get me wrong Gruden hasn't been good, but does it really matter. This team can't win with this owner. 

1 minute ago, Csup said:

This team is hot garbage.  Smith is gawdawful unless he has strong talent around him.

Well done mgmt giving up a franchise QB for this.  

This. Alex Smith needs a stocked team to thrive. Redskins got rid of all of cousins weapons and he still produced. Smith just isnÂ’t any good.

Archived