Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

I can’t think of any reason why a fan should root for this team to win. At this point, I want them to lose every game and get 60 dropped on them tonight. 

Humiliation and degradation of the franchise is the only thing that might stop money flowing in and ultimately, cause Snyder to make a change or actually rebuild. 

And really, the players and coaches clearly don’t give a ****, why should any of us 

4 minutes ago, zoony said:

Monday Night skull ****ing

honestly guys who saw this coming?  I just can’t believe it!

carolina gonna whip these ******* next week. Cam is tougher than our entire defense

Norman is going to eat Cam's helmet while getting trucked into the endzone at least once. Their rookie WR, Moore, who has done almost nothing so far, will for sure score a long TD on us

7 minutes ago, zoony said:

Monday Night skull ****ing

honestly guys who saw this coming?  I just can’t believe it!

carolina gonna whip these ******* next week. Cam is tougher than our entire defense

the Skins opened the 1992 season with a Monday night game after the most dominant season in team history.  I still expected that.

Until playoffs time I never want to see the Skins play any time but Sunday 1 PM

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I saw it live.  I just donÂ’t care at this point.  Saints are a boulder rolling downhill and the redskins are slow footed hikers caught in its path.  The result is inevitable and sure to be ugly.  

I expected Saints to be the better team, I just hoped this wasn't the side the coin landed on.  Beat Panthers next week and stay in first place, crazy, right?

Archived