Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

8 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

A NFL QB Has to be able to stretch the field, especially one you are paying 70 million to, Come on guys this is 2018 save that game manager stuff for the 80's & 90's

sorry, I hate high risk

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Let's not get crazy--Cousins is 2-2-1 with a way more talented team than he had here. And very close to 1-3-1. He's making some great throws with great WR's catching the ball but he's not exactly taking that team on his back, Vikings fans have plenty of complaints so far. He's way better than what they had but he's not some superstar even though he's putting up lots of fantasy points. 

Vikings D isn't good.  If I could make one request from every football fan ever, it'd be to stop treating team wins and losses like a baseball pitchers stat line.  

Kirk is at 1,688 yards and 11 touchdowns already.  If we had close to that production, we'd be in a better spot.  

Jury is still out for me on Alex Smith but I'm completely underwhelmed so far.  

I don't have much to say and don't really know what or how to say it. In all fairness the media is totally on the Saint's jock strap, but the Skins should have known that coming in. They have played awful and it is hard for me to believe that they will not get angry and hit the other team in the mouth

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Let's not get crazy--Cousins is 2-2-1 with a way more talented team than he had here. And very close to 1-3-1. He's making some great throws with great WR's catching the ball but he's not exactly taking that team on his back, Vikings fans have plenty of complaints so far. He's way better than what they had but he's not some superstar even though he's putting up lots of fantasy points. 

Their defense is holding them back not their QB. 

When you get a top 10 QB you don't let him out of your organisation. 

Archived