Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

Scott Adams of Dilbert is a huge Trump supporter. I think he's also a QAnon nut. 

I had no idea who Scott Adams was before this post. However, I do know the guy from Dilbert is a huge Trump supporter. He has been discussed a few times in my house. I believe we had a Dilbert book at one point, A quick glance at my bookshelf and it has seemed to Have gone missing. No loss. 

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

It would explain why he's trying to hold campaign events instead of press conferences. Costs them nothing. 

And I'm so sick of the media continuing to cover them. They need to REFUSE TO COVER them and do what they started eventually doing during the original COVID-19 "press conferences": stop airing Trump talking and just report on anything COVID-19 relate that was actually newsworthy. He's playing them for absolutely suckers again and 5 years later they're STILL falling for it. 

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Maybe Trump isn't out of money, he's just decided that he'd rather keep it and lose than spend it and lose. 

Although that would require him to be aware of reality. 

Trump having less money shouldn’t be much comfort.  Didn’t he beat Hilary spending far less in 2016?  He controls the press which provide him massive amounts of free press.  This year he is just breaking the roles and us using the White House and the WH press for what amounts to very long campaign speeches that are aired constantly.  

No amount of money is going to put Biden on TV more than Trump.  

22 hours ago, Jumbo said:

jeez...i saw trump on screen dong his presser and actually let it go ten seconds and he was just mindlessly nuts about '80,000,000 unsolicited ballots' and crazy blather about it...i know it's like water's wet, but what a nutbag...

for quite awhile i have 'almost never' watched trump or his regular helpers in admin/congress talk 'live'...i just wait for the clips later and do my tour of 'conservative media' for their reactions as it's been so far past the point for so long that i actually have an intellectual need to hear any of them live and sort through all the dribble and nonsense

afaic every trump supporter should go down with their ship

my take-away... 

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Presidential Election:11/3/20 - Biden Restores Democracy vs Trump Dictatorship Begins
17 hours ago, Hersh said:

Scott Adams of Dilbert is a huge Trump supporter. I think he's also a QAnon nut. 

note that this link is from the Washing TIMES.... (you know, the right wing washington paper)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/26/scott-adams-dilbert-creator-riffs-on-joe-biden-sat/

Scott Adams, 'Dilbert' creator, speculates on Joe Biden's 'satanic coincidences'

By Andrew Blake - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 26, 2020

“Dilbert” creator Scott Adams used his popular online presence to speculate about supposed “satanic coincidences” involving Democratic presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden.

The cartoonist, satirist and vocal supporter of President Trump shared a video on his YouTube and Twitter accounts Tuesday all but asserting Mr. Biden is possessed by satan.

“I’m not a believer in any kind of religious anything, but I can’t help noticing how many satanic coincidences there are with the Joe Biden campaign,” Mr. Adams said in the video.

Mr. Adams, 63, proceeded to spend around eight minutes listing supposed examples, beginning by misquoting something Mr. Biden said during last week’s Democratic National Convention. .... 

<more at the link>

7 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

note that this link is from the Washing TIMES.... (you know, the right wing washington paper)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/26/scott-adams-dilbert-creator-riffs-on-joe-biden-sat/

Bat **** crazy. 

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Given Trump's treatment of Puerto Rico, I don't know how anyone from there could support Trump. Gotta be running ads talking about that. Also, Biden needs to get his butt down to Florida and meet with Cuban American leaders. Can't just be Kamala. This isn't hard. 

Just now, Hersh said:

So Florida is going to come down to the hispanic/latino voters potentially supporting a racist **** that would just assume throw them all out of the country whether they are citizens or not. Noted. 

Those that are here and can vote reeeeeeealy dislike those that come here illegally. Unless they are part of their personal family, then it is ok and justified. 

There are a lot of 1st generation immigrants that reeeeeeeealy like Trump for keeping the riffraff out.

4 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Those that are here and can vote reeeeeeealy dislike those that come here illegally. Unless they are part of their personal family, then it is ok and justified. 

There are a lot of 1st generation immigrants that reeeeeeeealy like Trump for keeping the riffraff out.

What's their thoughts of Melanie? And are you saying they (the they you referred to) are ok with the kids in cages?

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

What's their thoughts of Melanie? And are you saying they (the they you referred to) are ok with the kids in cages?

Don't know.  Just know what I see from people in Raleigh and Wake county.  Parents at my kids school (we are a title 1 public school) and works in construction that I deal with.

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That Florida poll is a disaster and PA is trending toward panic 

Some of the polls are making no sense at all. Apparently the OH poll with Biden +4 had Trump winning 30% of the black vote but I can't confirm cause I'm not sign up for Rasmussen. I suspect the less reputable polls will try to create a narrative in October to favor their candidate. 

At the end of the day, Biden needs to close strong with black and latino voters. 

Archived