Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

I made a few people angry this morning. It turns out people don’t like backing themselves into a corner they can’t get out of, and so then they blame everyone else and get angry about it 

You had your breakfast conversation on ES? 😂

I've noticed (at least on Facebook), that Biden is claiming the race is a dead locked tie or is within the margin of error and is begging for your support. We know the polling isn't that close, but I like how Biden is keep a fire lit underneath everyone's ass. Lets not only make sure we win this thing, but lets make it a landslide victory. Its time to show the world that America doesn't support a racist, sexist, corrupt, fascist, orange man child.

Plan your vote: if possible, vote in person during early voting. This ensures that your vote will be counted before election day. If you're mailing in your ballot, do so as early as possible. Some states count mailed ballots prior to election day. These approaches ensure that your vote is cast prior to election day and there are many days available to cast your vote. Don't wait until election day, which is the last day. 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I've noticed (at least on Facebook), that Biden is claiming the race is a dead locked tie or is within the margin of error and is begging for your support. We know the polling isn't that close, but I like how Biden is keep a fire lit underneath everyone's ass. Lets not only make sure we win this thing, but lets make it a landslide victory. Its time to show the world that America doesn't support a racist, sexist, corrupt, fascist, orange man child.

Good luck with a landslide. Most likely either a narrow win :270-290 or a comfortable win:  310-330.

The fact that Kanye is still trying to get on ballots knowing there is zero chance of doing anything of value in the election, is pretty much exposing the fact that he is in this merely to try and hurt Biden. Not that most of us thought anything different from the jump anyway.  

We arent trying to convert folks that will vote for Trump, we trying to convince folks that don't want to vote to please do so anyway, here's another reason why. 

Some conservatives would rather sit them is out then vote Democrat, those are folks that can carry battleground states that typically lean red like Florida.

We already know what his base is gonna say before they say it, I know folks that will still vote for him, theres no convincing them, only outnumbering them.

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The fact that Kanye is still trying to get on ballots knowing there is zero chance of doing anything of value in the election, is pretty much exposing the fact that he is in this merely to try and hurt Biden. Not that most of us thought anything different from the jump anyway.  

As I said from the very start, it's his Tracy Jordon "Don't Vote".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OwIMsQ4_4

Archived