Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'll just note that, although obviously I'm not in the military, most of my neighbor friends are and they ****ing hate Trump.

My Dad is a retired USN O-6 and he does too. I really hope he didn't vote for him 2016 but I know he won't in 2020. Not sure if he'll vote Biden but it doesn't matter in WV anyways. That state is lost forever.  Largely the people there still take pride in being ignorant and voting against their best self interests. 

The delusion of Trump supporters is remarkable.

I know a relatively well-educated middle-class family, our kids played sport together for several years.

Back in 2016 I remember them being very pissed off at McCain for saying anything against Trump.

I just went to the dad’s Facebook page to see if he was still all in on Trump, and there were, I counted them, 23 posts he personally made/shared on Nancy Pelosi’s salon visit in the last two days. 23.

These people walk among us.

44 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

The delusion of Trump supporters is remarkable.

I know a relatively well-educated middle-class family, our kids played sport together for several years.

Back in 2016 I remember them being very pissed off at McCain for saying anything against Trump.

I just went to the dad’s Facebook page to see if he was still all in on Trump, and there were, I counted them, 23 posts he personally made/shared on Nancy Pelosi’s salon visit in the last two days. 23.

These people walk among us.

And them obsessing about Benghazi where 4 Americans tragically died, and then dismissing it when literally Benghazi x 46,000 has happened due to COVID-19. 

I really have just completely written off friends and family who are Trump supporters. Not that I completely ignore them or block them, I just don't engage with them. And if they try to, I simply say I'm not interested and if they keep going, stop talking to them for a while.

It's like debating a 4 year old flat earther with ADHD. There's no upside. 

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

And them obsessing about Benghazi where 4 Americans tragically died, and then dismissing it when literally Benghazi x 46,000 has happened due to COVID-19. 

I really have just completely written off friends and family who are Trump supporters. Not that I completely ignore them or block them, I just don't engage with them. And if they try to, I simply say I'm not interested and if they keep going, stop talking to them for a while.

It's like debating a 4 year old flat earther with ADHD. There's no upside. 

Fully understand this!! This just reminds me of what my dad told me as a kid. He told me you never argue with stupid people, they will just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  

I have pretty much stuck to this since I was a kid. When the stupid starts, I exit, and there is a lot of stupid going on right now.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I wouldn't put it past Trump to start dangling some carrots for the Military/troops between now and the election to "prove how much he loves the troops" I hope the masses don't fall for it.

That idiot is going to have to start a carrot farm to do all that danglin'.

28 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

This story is a nothingburger.

I disagree.  Trump is clearly rattled by it because his pride can’t handle anything that hits at his tough guy image. Just look at the response from the White House and Trump supporters.

This body shot landed heavy, and they’re mad about it.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I disagree.  Trump is clearly rattled by it because his pride can’t handle anything that hits at his tough guy image. Just look at the response from the White House and Trump supporters.

This body shot landed heavy, and they’re mad about it.

I take it back, it is the card played before the debates. Put Trump on the defensive to force him to focus on this issue and not prepping for Joe on stage.

Archived